Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Selected editors for shared playlists.

Solved!

Selected editors for shared playlists.

So, as i´ve understood, collaborative playlists can be edited by everyone who visits them. That means that anyone can delete/add unwanted songs to me and my friends mutual playlist. Other threads have explained that there is no current solution to make collaborative playlists private between accounts. So my question is if there is any other third party options for solving this issue. Thanks in advance, Luksenburg00

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey mate,
there’s a workaround. You don’t make your playlist public but instead keep it hidden. You now share the link to your playlist to the ones that you want to have a collaborate playlist with. They can now add and remove songs. If they follow said playlist they’ll have the playlist in their library from then on

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey mate,
there’s a workaround. You don’t make your playlist public but instead keep it hidden. You now share the link to your playlist to the ones that you want to have a collaborate playlist with. They can now add and remove songs. If they follow said playlist they’ll have the playlist in their library from then on

Suggested posts