Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Shared Playlist for limited users???

Shared Playlist for limited users???

Hey Folks,

I have a question. For a local outdoor café I created a playlist and the owner wants to add songs as well. They play the list via Spotify business. I only have Spotify Premium. 

The Problem is that the list should be visible for everyone, so that they can follow but not be able to put songs on it. As far as I understood you can add songs to a shared playlist when you have the link, but we don't want that. Only I and the café owner should be allowed to add songs.

Is there any possibility that it works out?

Thanks for your help 🙂

Vernice

1 Reply

Hey @Vernice ,

Thanks for reaching out.

Spotify is currently rolling out a feature that allows users to set up collaborative playlists which remain private and will only be accessible to users who were invited. 

Only the playlist owner will be able to change the privacy state or invite new collaborators/listeners to their private collaborative playlist. Those playlists can then be shared with listener permissions 🙂

Since the café is using Soundtrack Your Brand, which works a bit differently than the regular Spotify app, I recommend reaching out to Soundtrack Your Brand to double-check with them if they support collaborative playlists.

Let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts