Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Munksin
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 18 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 18 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 55 replies
  • 47 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 55 replies
  • 47 likes

Introducing Smart Shuffle!

Introducing Smart Shuffle! We know that our users love creating their own playlists to capture key moments in time – in fact, playlists created by users often become their most-streamed playlist for the first several months but listening to these pla...

Joan_0-1678291161091.png Joan_2-1678291160675.png Joan_3-1678291160655.png Elena_1-1678292065514.png
  • strerd
  • Gig Goer
  • 1144 replies
  • 42 likes
  • 1144 replies
  • 42 likes

The Heart button is being replaced with a (+) Plus button

Starting in March 2023, the ♡ Heart button will start being replaced with a (+) Plus button for saving things to Your Library. Things that have been saved to Your Library will now show a green ✔ Check icon instead of a green Heart icon. This new expe...

The Heart button is now a Plus button.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution "Add Songs" feature in playlist needs to play more of a song

PlanPremiumCountryUSA My Question or IssueRepro Steps:* Open a playlist* Click the "Add Songs" button at the top* Pick a song Expected behavior:It should play the whole song, while giving me a chance to add it to the playlist at any time. This would ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country USA  My Question or Issue Repro Steps: * Open a playlist * Click the "Add Songs" button at the top * Pick a song   Expected behavior: It should play the whol...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Daily Drive gone?

None of the below information is PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung Galaxy S8 & S10Operating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueSince today, the daily drive playlist is gone. Where is it?! It was the perfect mix of my favorite music and up to d...

• None of the below information is  Plan Premium Country Germany Device Samsung Galaxy S8 & S10 Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue Since today, the daily drive ...
  • GreyToTheGrave
  • Music Fan
  • 24 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Daily Drive
  • 24 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Hidden songs under album but not artist

New to Spotify from Apple Music. I added lots of full albums to my albums list and then went through these and hid songs I don't like. This is great for when I want to listen a particular album on my album list without hearing songs I don't like. But...

• Casual Listener
  • New to Spotify from Apple Music. I added lots of full albums to my albums list and then went through these and hid songs I don't like. This is great for when I want to listen a particular album on my...
  • Elena
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Only Podcasts in Start

Hi all, There are weeks where I use Spotify mostly for Podcasts. I now have the problem that "Start" on my iOS Spotify app only shows Podcast recommendations and no music anymore. I cannot even find My Mixes and other Spotify customized music playlis...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   There are weeks where I use Spotify mostly for Podcasts. I now have the problem that "Start" on my iOS Spotify app only shows Podcast recommendations and no music anymore. I cannot e...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cant find a song

I want to listen to thins song that I used to listen to all the time. One day I went to listen to it and it just seemed to disappear and I tried searching but nothing comes up. The song is Reasons I Hate U by Gareth.T. Please help me!

• Visitor
  • I want to listen to thins song that I used to listen to all the time. One day I went to listen to it and it just seemed to disappear and I tried searching but nothing comes up. The song is Reasons I ...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs hidden on my Android still play on my Spotify Connect Amp

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDeviceAndroid 10 , PC on Windows 10 , Spotify Connect on Yamaha Amp RX-V475My Question or IssueI listen to Spotify on PC or my phone when I'm on the move and on my Yamaha Amp (with Spotify Connect) when I'm home. I clean my Da...

• Plan Premium Country France Device Android 10 , PC on Windows 10 , Spotify Connect on Yamaha Amp RX-V475 My Question or Issue I listen to Spotify on PC or my phone when I'm on the move and&nbs...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution JRE not updating

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueJRE wont update until hours or a day after a new episode is available on all other podcast pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue JRE won...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • podcast
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist not loading in any device

PlanPremiumCountryBrasilDeviceGalaxy S9Operating System( android and Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueMy main playlist stop loading in all devices that i use.

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Brasil Device Galaxy S9 Operating System ( android and Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue My main playlist stop loading in all devices that i use.
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Your Library] Separate Offline functionality across devices

I have made a lot of my albums offline by enabling "download", so I don't have to worry about my data usage on my phone when listening to music where there is no WIFI available. I also got music quality set to "Very High", and my offline storage of s...

• Visitor
  • I have made a lot of my albums offline by enabling "download", so I don't have to worry about my data usage on my phone when listening to music where there is no WIFI available.   I also got m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Your Library
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

What happened with Create a Similar Playlist?

When this feature was first introduced it was great, but now whenever I use it there are doubles of the same song in the playlist as well as songs from the original playlist I had "created similar" from. I feel like this is an easy fix to create hard...

• When this feature was first introduced it was great, but now whenever I use it there are doubles of the same song in the playlist as well as songs from the original playlist I had "created similar" f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get an old version of a playlist

PlanPremiumCountryBrazil My Question or IssueI have a shared playlist with some friends that we love. However, some time ago, a random account (Music Recordss) got in the playlist and deleted every song in it.I wanted to know if there is any way to r...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Brazil   My Question or Issue I have a shared playlist with some friends that we love. However, some time ago, a random account (Music Recordss) got in the playlist an...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Your Daily Drive

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueIt’s telling me “Your Daily Drive” playlist has been deleted? Did Spotify cancel it? Is there...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue It’s t...
  • Siavashh
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can no longer sort Like songs by artist name

Can no longer sort Liked songs by artist name, can only sort by album, song, or dated added. What genius thought it more important to sort by album name instead of artist name. PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10Question or ...

• Can no longer sort Liked songs by artist name, can only sort by album, song, or dated added. What genius thought it more important to sort by album name instead of artist name.     Plan ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Wont let me play albums but it will play liked songs.

PlanFreeCountry DeviceSamsung Galaxy S5Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI've tried everything to fix this issue. I've reinstalled it and it didn't work, I've relogged into my account and it doesn't work. I don't know what else to do, it's ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country   Device Samsung Galaxy S5 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I've tried everything to fix this issue. I've reinstalled it and it didn't work, I've ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Radio] Song radio playlist refreshes before I've finished listening

So lately I've liked to use the radio feature to choose a song and let it create a playlist around it.BUT, I can't even get through the playlist before it refreshes itself, which leads to things like songs repeating almost immediately or other songs ...

• Visitor
  • So lately I've liked to use the radio feature to choose a song and let it create a playlist around it. BUT, I can't even get through the playlist before it refreshes itself, which leads to things ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Radio
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mobile library un-downloading

Anyone know how to resolve this issue or what may be the cause of it? I have a family plan. This is the second time in about a month all of the songs I had saved for offline somehow became un-downloaded. iPhone 11 max. Whatever the newest iOS is. I h...

• Visitor
  • Anyone know how to resolve this issue or what may be the cause of it?   I have a family plan.  This is the second time in about a month all of the songs I had saved for offline someh...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't see my liked song after i move my data to sd card

PlanPremiumCountryTURKEYDevice(Sony Xperia XA ultra)Operating System(Android 7.0) My Question or IssueHello, I have this problem in a while. When my storage is on device there is no problem but When I choose sd card as a storage option my playlist ar...

•   Plan Premium Country TURKEY Device (Sony Xperia XA ultra) Operating System (Android 7.0)   My Question or Issue Hello, I have this problem in a while. When my storage is on dev...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! John Campbell the Blues Artist is put with John Campbell the Jazz Player

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • RogerAS
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Music Block Hide Blacklist Tracks or Artists & Dislike button for songs

Set the status of the idea https://community.spotify.com/t5/Implemented-Ideas/Music-Block-Hide-Blacklist-Tracks-or-Artists/idc-p/5076442#M52616 back to awaiting implementation and fix it for all platformsThis feature is not available on desktop, ther...

• Set the status of the idea https://community.spotify.com/t5/Implemented-Ideas/Music-Block-Hide-Blacklist-Tracks-or-Artists/idc-p/5076442#M52616 back to awaiting implementation and fix it for all plat...
  • sentry07
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost a Playlist

PlanPremiumCountryFrance My Question or IssueI've seen today that a playlist have disapeared from my library, I didn't delete it so I wanted to know if it's possible to recover it (I don't saw it on the playlist recovery feature). Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country France   My Question or Issue I've seen today that a playlist have disapeared from my library, I didn't delete it so I wanted to know if it's possible to recover it (I...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes