Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Dave34556
  • 58 replies
  • 61 likes
  • 58 replies
  • 61 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Joggerwithoutmusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Okiedokiedorkie
  • Casual Listener
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes

Downloads being removed

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceSamsung Galaxy 9+Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueRoughly twice a week (sometimes more) all of my downloaded playlists will randomly be un-downloaded from my library. One of these playlists is nearly 4000 song...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country   Device Samsung Galaxy 9+ Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue Roughly twice a week (sometimes more) all of my downloaded playlists will...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • downloads
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Playlist songs updated - can we find the old ones?

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomMy Question or IssueHi, Hoping someone might be able to help us! Our autistic son was listening to the Spotify Acoustic Rock playlist repeatedly last year however, the playlist has been updated by Spotify and some of t...

• Plan Premium Country United Kingdom My Question or Issue Hi, Hoping someone might be able to help us! Our autistic son was listening to the Spotify Acoustic Rock playlist repeatedly last year ho...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Create public playlist with just one friend

Hi, I'm looking for a possibility to create a public playlist for everyone. But I want to do it together with a friend. Now we have the problem that everyone is able to mess up our playlist and add or delete songs. any ideas how we can do this?greeti...

• Visitor
  • Hi,  I'm looking for a possibility to create a public playlist for everyone. But I want to do it together with a friend. Now we have the problem that everyone is able to mess up our playlist a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Mobile][Developer] Mobile Phone playlist track path

Good Day All!, Was wondering if adding the ability to play a playlist backwards on mobile phones was an option. It appears that the only way to do this currently is via PC. Obviously your new song obsession is at the end of the playlist, playing it b...

• Casual Listener
  • Good Day All!,         Was wondering if adding the ability to play a playlist backwards on mobile phones was an option. It appears that the only way to do this cur...
  • nmatula
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Developer
    Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Discover Weekly is not updating

PlanPremiumCountrySerbiaDevicePhone + laptopOperating SystemAndroid 10 and Windows 10 My Question or IssueMy Discover Weekly hasn't updated for 2 weeks now and this is really frustrating so I hope someone will be able to help. The play list URI: spot...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Serbia Device Phone + laptop Operating System Android 10 and Windows 10   My Question or Issue My Discover Weekly hasn't updated for 2 weeks now and this is really...
  • Eni
  • 10 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Local music sync was working up until recenly

PlanPremium My Question or IssueMy spotify local file sync was working great up until a little while ago, most of the local songs use to listened too in my playlists became greyed out (unavailable), they are still available to listen to on the deskto...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium   My Question or Issue My spotify local file sync was working great up until a little while ago, most of the local songs use to listened too in my playlists became greyed out (u...
  • CarlosE
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Add all albums/songs of an artist to a playlist

PlanFamilyCountryGermanyDeviceseveralOperating SystemWin, Browser, Android, Apple My Question or IssueHow can I add all songs from all Albums of an Artist to a Playlist?Alternatively: is ther a way to make an automatic playlist "all songs from all ar...

• Regular
  • Plan Family Country Germany Device several Operating System Win, Browser, Android, Apple   My Question or Issue How can I add all songs from all Albums of an Artist to a Playlist? Alt...
  • DäLudds
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Duo Mix influencing my recommendations

PlanPremium DuoCountryUSOperating System My Question or IssueMy girlfriend and I like to use Duo Mix while cooking, but I've noticed that my Daily Mixes and such have started to include music similar to hers. It's very easy to tell, she was more popp...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Duo Country US Operating System   My Question or Issue My girlfriend and I like to use Duo Mix while cooking, but I've noticed that my Daily Mixes and such have started to in...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Playlists] How can I block all Philip Glass content?

Spotify automated playlists often try to sneak in Philip Glass content, which everyone knows is like putting a floater in a punch bowl. Please give us the tools to better control content such as identifying any musical artist that has previously coll...

• Spotify automated playlists often try to sneak in Philip Glass content, which everyone knows is like putting a floater in a punch bowl. Please give us the tools to better control content such as iden...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why are some random songs and newly released songs already downloaded to my library

I’ve noticed that some random songs that I barely listen to have the green download arrow next to them when I search and view them from the album.I thought I might have them in an old playlist but then it happened with a newly released album it thoug...

• I’ve noticed that some random songs that I barely listen to have the green download arrow next to them when I search and view them from the album. I thought I might have them in an old playlist but ...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Is it possible to import an iTunes library *without* having the local files?

My wife has an iTunes account with around 5 days worth of music on it, but somewhere along the line she lost all of the files. Now, when she opens iTunes she can see the list of all of her music, but every track has an exclamation point by it to indi...

• Regular
  • My wife has an iTunes account with around 5 days worth of music on it, but somewhere along the line she lost all of the files. Now, when she opens iTunes she can see the list of all of her music, but...
  • AeroZ
  • Composer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • import
    itunes
    xml
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Likes are not shown

PlanPremiumCountryRussia DeviceAll Desktop devicesOperating SystemWindows 10, Linux My Question or IssueI noticed this bug only in one album. When i go to artist's profile and open the album (id 2s6CZxxX5C8FAE02RqHKqS) there are no likes on tracks, b...

• Plan Premium Country Russia   Device All Desktop devices Operating System Windows 10, Linux   My Question or Issue I noticed this bug only in one album. When i go to artist's pro...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Over 600 playlists with one song on each!

PlanPremiumCountryUK DevicePCOperating System Windows 10 My Question or IssueI've been wondering why 'up next' doesn't appear after 'shuffle' is turned on. I've just realised that all my songs are in fact individual playlists! So as there are over 60...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK   Device PC Operating System  Windows 10   My Question or Issue I've been wondering why 'up next' doesn't appear after 'shuffle' is turned on.  ...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify keeps downloading files several times.

PlanPremiumCountryBrazil Device(Samsung Galaxy S10)Operating System(Android) My Question or IssueMy Spotify needs to download files every time so I can use these files offline. It starts to download all of my files (more than 2000 songs) on an on aga...

• Plan Premium Country Brazil   Device (Samsung Galaxy S10) Operating System (Android)   My Question or Issue My Spotify needs to download files every time so I can use these files...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Song cut off

Song cut off / badly mixed. See screenshot. https://open.spotify.com/track/7vUG8l3xa61G0t5msHYOno?si=5XOEaH9ZQ1CPsyYsbON8Hw

• Music Fan
  • Song cut off / badly mixed. See screenshot.   https://open.spotify.com/track/7vUG8l3xa61G0t5msHYOno?si=5XOEaH9ZQ1CPsyYsbON8Hw  
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local File names changing to Japanese

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHi, so just today, about an hour before I decided to write this post I encountered a strange error. For quite sometime I wanted to get music from my phone onto Spotify (li...

• Plan Premium Country Poland Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi, so just today, about an hour before I decided to write this post I encountered a strange er...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hello my friend

can you make when you skip track, repeat one track not be resetdevice: all

• can you make when you skip track, repeat one track not be reset device: all  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why doesn't 'liking' an entire album add all its tracks to my 'liked tracks'?

I primarily listen to full albums, which I know Spotify doesn't care about/isn't really built to accommodate, but up til now I've been 'liking' my favourite albums by clicking the little 'heart' icon on the top of the album rather than individually l...

• Regular
  • I primarily listen to full albums, which I know Spotify doesn't care about/isn't really built to accommodate, but up til now I've been 'liking' my favourite albums by clicking the little 'heart' icon...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • album
    heart
    liked
    liking
    tracks
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms] Playlist Organising

Hi, I think adding the option to for people to place playlists into a folder type thing would allow people to have an easier way to keep songs, playlists etc., in one area. For example, some people like myself would listen to songs in 2018 and have p...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I think adding the option to for people to place playlists into a folder type thing would allow people to have an easier way to keep songs, playlists etc., in one area. For example, some people l...
  • Xenia
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Export iTunes playlist to Spotify (Mac and PC)

I've been reading some posts here and elsewhere about how to import iTunes playlists (not the whole library) into Spotify. Found some good suggestions about using some third-party tools. My favorite was https://www.spotlistr.com/search/textbox, it's ...

• Visitor
  • I've been reading some posts here and elsewhere about how to import iTunes playlists (not the whole library) into Spotify.  Found some good suggestions about using some third-party tools.  ...
  • jim0203
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes