Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs I listed to, not showing...

Songs I listed to, not showing...

Up until last Friday night whatever I was listening to was showing up under recently listened to then boom, nothing! Now whatever I listen to isn't showing up anywhere. Help? Then yesterday it seemed Spotify was down almost all day.

I am on a Family Plan and have never had this issue. I primarily use my Windows desktop to listen not on the app.

4 Replies

Are you talking about the recently played under home or the recently played category in your library? Did either, or both of them just disappear, or do the songs stop listing there? I would be happy to help and hope to get some more details from you soon.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks so much for getting back to me! So the last albums/songs that show are from last Friday. Even when I open the app on my iPhone it is spotty with some things not showing. On the home screen it is just showing things from previous to last Friday. Does that make sense? Thanks again!

Hmmh yeah no, that shouldn't happen. So recently played only shows songs from last Friday and earlier, both in the home screen and ion the recently played section. I'm no expert in how Spotify works in the background and I personally don't really use the Recently Played section too often either. If it is important to you, you can try reinstalling Spotify, which probably won't help if it's the same on your mobile too though, and all the history should be saved on your account.

Either way, what you can always do is watch your history, which doesn't go too far back, but if you want to find a song you listened to very recently and can't find it anymore, it's all there (When you go watch your queue from the icon on the bottom on desktop, you can select history at the top). If your history isn't there either, definitely contact customer support in my opinion.

So yeah, I'm sorry I can't help you too much but remember you should be able to see your recent history, and if the issue persists, contact the customer support as linked earlier.

Have a great week.

Hey there @mbcHAMMER,

Just wanted to jump in with some additional info to what @PrettyMuchSwiss had already suggested.

Sounds to me that your issue might be related to this ongoing issue, in which case I suggest adding your +VOTE to it and subscribing to the thread in order to stay on top of things.

You can also double-check whether you're logged in to the right account. If you’re not sure you have another account, get help here.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Happy listening 🙂

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts