Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Merged All My Playlists into one Folder, and i cant edit the folder structure in desktop app

Solved!

Spotify Merged All My Playlists into one Folder, and i cant edit the folder structure in desktop app

Plan

Premium

Country

India

Device

(Redmi)

Operating System

(Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

I used the desktop spotify app to create a playlist folder, I moved a couple of playlists into the folder. Then after a few days when i checked my spotify app in the phone, all my playlists had been moved into the folder (not my me). 

I manually removed a few. then again after some days i logged into the desktop app and it showed all playlists were out of the folder, but when i open it in the mobile app it still shows around 82  playlists still in the folder. 

with the playlists not showing in the desktop app there is so way from me to get them out of the folder, soo soo annoying and such a weird error. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @PK01,

Thank you for your post here in the Community. 

Can you perform a clean reinstall of the app? This will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

It can also be good to try with another internet connection to see if the issue persists.

If that doesn't do the trick - can you let us know which version of the app you have?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @PK01,

Thank you for your post here in the Community. 

Can you perform a clean reinstall of the app? This will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

It can also be good to try with another internet connection to see if the issue persists.

If that doesn't do the trick - can you let us know which version of the app you have?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Thanks for the reply 🙂

Doing a reinstall of the app, worked!

Suggested posts