Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Update

Solved!

Spotify Update

Today i got the new Spotify App Update on my PC and somehow i cant sort my playlist by new added, so i can hear my new added songs at first and the older ones at last.

On the last Spotify version there, was a button like a calendar but now its missing.

Can someone help?

I got around 400 songs and dont want to sort it manually, it would take to much time.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @iMxMiKE,

Currently it's not possible to sort playlists by Date in the new Desktop experience. You can head over to this Thread in order to find out how you can leave your feedback on how you feel about the new design.

Note that this is not finalized and will change over the next weeks. Our developers are testing stuff out to enhance the user experience and make the app more friendly, so any thought on how to improve it will be welcomed 🙂

Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have more questions. We're always a click away.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hello @iMxMiKE,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community. We're happy to shed some light on the situation.

Can you head over to this thread to see if that's the new desktop design that you got with the latest update? If you're in the test group for our New Desktop Experience, you should still have the option sort your playlists when you click on DATE ADDED.

In case that's not what the app looks like on your end, it'd be great if you could send over some screenshots so we can take a closer look and see what's what.

Keep us posted! We’ll be happy to help further, just give us a shout 🙂

XeniaModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Hello Xenia,

thanks for the fast reply.

Yes as you said, i got the new desktop desing for my Spotify but there is no button to sort my playlist by DATE ADDED.

The only options i have are these: take a look at the picutre.

{4433715A-565D-42FF-B74F-41FA6AC762E4}.png.jpg
Marked as solution

Hey @iMxMiKE,

Currently it's not possible to sort playlists by Date in the new Desktop experience. You can head over to this Thread in order to find out how you can leave your feedback on how you feel about the new design.

Note that this is not finalized and will change over the next weeks. Our developers are testing stuff out to enhance the user experience and make the app more friendly, so any thought on how to improve it will be welcomed 🙂

Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have more questions. We're always a click away.

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts