Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify playlist says itโ€™s been deleted but...

Spotify playlist says itโ€™s been deleted but...

Plan

Premium

Country

NZ

Device

iPhone XR 

Operating System

iOs13

My Question or Issue

My favourite playlist by Spotify - Eats and Beats - says itโ€™s been deleted. I had it saved but now just suggests I removed it from saved items.

I posted about this to social media yesterday and a friend noticed also. Today itโ€™s back on his Spotify. Mine however still says the playlist has been deleted. Is it gone? Is it back? How do I salvage it?

6 Replies

Hi there @Ljcmw2015,

thanks for reaching out !

I must mention that in order for your post to get the relevant attention, it should be posted in the "Content Questions" section of the community.

You can always read the community guidelines to make sure you're posting in the right place.

Regarding your question/issue, could you please mention if this playlist is an official Spotify playlist or one made by private users ?

Thanks for your cooperation ๐Ÿ™‚

Hey, thanks for the advice. Novice here so donโ€™t even know where Iโ€™ve posted my query? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ How do I change its placement? 

The playlist is an official Spotify one. I have friends who can and canโ€™t see it, and one who can see it and itโ€™s listed tracks but canโ€™t play any of them. 

I can see it in my saved playlists but when I open it I just get a message saying itโ€™s deleted and asking if I want to remove it from save items. The button to delete on that message is chopped off below the play bar in app however. 

The variance in how people are seeing it makes me wonder if itโ€™s some sort of glitch?

Hi @Ljcmw2015

thanks for your quick answer !

It is possible that an official playlist was chosen to be removed.

Would it be possible for your to provide me with a link to the playlist so i can check it out for you ?

Thanks for your cooperation ๐Ÿ™‚

Ooh! Oh can open it again; but I canโ€™t play any of the songs. 

hereโ€™s the link:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DX3Wg1wJi3ACH?si=8_9CNdsfRzu22KLiDoZNIQ

Hi @Ljcmw2015,

Unfortunately, i'm unable to open it this way.

Could you please click on the 3 dots and under "Share" copy the URI and paste it here ?

Thanks again ๐Ÿ™‚

Thatโ€™s what I did โ˜น๏ธ So maybe you canโ€™t see it either? 

Suggested posts