Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Suggestion: Artists notifications for users

Solved!

Suggestion: Artists notifications for users

Hello everyone, as a music lover and as user of spotify i would like to have a special and separated notifications section on the app for certain actions realized by the artists that i follow, like new songs, new albums, concerts nearby, etc. Because now, the only advice that you get when those things happen are only sometimes some kind of cover page at the start of the app. So to know any kind of new content you need to practicly enter the artist page or check the media.

Also it would be so good to select from what we can get the notificacions. For example if i follow "artist 1" and i only want to know new songs, i will only select that and not "new albums" and "concerts nearby", but for "artist 2" i could be interested in all of the notifications.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi diegoheg,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

That’s a wonderful idea, and there is a similar idea for notifications of new releases on Spotify in the Ideas section of the Spotify Community, here. Even though the status of this idea is “Not Right Now,” I recommend voting for it anyway, and adding your feedback or suggestions in the comments section.

Have a great day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi diegoheg,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

That’s a wonderful idea, and there is a similar idea for notifications of new releases on Spotify in the Ideas section of the Spotify Community, here. Even though the status of this idea is “Not Right Now,” I recommend voting for it anyway, and adding your feedback or suggestions in the comments section.

Have a great day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey @diegoheg,

Just popping in to suggest you to also check this Spotify answer if you'd like to know more about how the feedback and idea submission process @AdamDam referred to works.

Hope you'll find this useful. Let us know in case there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts