Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Time capsule

Time capsule

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

My Question or Issue

Is there a way to adjust the preferences for Time Capsule? It seems like a neat feature, but my automatic playlist is filled with explicit songs from people I've never even heard of. I read that it's supposed to be based on age, country, and preferences, but other than a small handful of songs that are in my existing playlists, none of the music is remotely like anything I would listen to, now or as a teenager. Is there a way to adjust the playlist settings? 

1 Reply

Hey there @512tx,

Thanks for getting in touch with us 🙂

Currently there is no option to adjust the preferences in the Time Capsule playlist. As a workaround you can click on a specific song and then choose "Hide this song". The playlist also updates so it can include better recommendations.

We appreciate your feedback and will make sure to pass it on to the right team. You can also have a look in our Idea Exchange to see if someone else has already made a similar suggestion. If there isn't one, you can give these steps a go and submit your idea. That way other users can support it. Rest assured that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for it to be implemented.   

If you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We'll be happy to help.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts