Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Munksin
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 18 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 18 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 55 replies
  • 47 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 55 replies
  • 47 likes

Introducing Smart Shuffle!

Introducing Smart Shuffle! We know that our users love creating their own playlists to capture key moments in time – in fact, playlists created by users often become their most-streamed playlist for the first several months but listening to these pla...

Joan_0-1678291161091.png Joan_2-1678291160675.png Joan_3-1678291160655.png Elena_1-1678292065514.png
  • strerd
  • Gig Goer
  • 1144 replies
  • 42 likes
  • 1144 replies
  • 42 likes

The Heart button is being replaced with a (+) Plus button

Starting in March 2023, the ♡ Heart button will start being replaced with a (+) Plus button for saving things to Your Library. Things that have been saved to Your Library will now show a green ✔ Check icon instead of a green Heart icon. This new expe...

The Heart button is now a Plus button.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

How to show all downloaded songs from one artist

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceLG G5Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueHi,does anyone know how to see and play all the downloaded songs from one specific artist? I have the problem, that I can´t play all the songs by searching the artis...

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country Germany Device LG G5 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue Hi, does anyone know how to see and play all the downloaded songs from one ...
  • YulTheWizard
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I don't have a Discover Weekly playlist, what should I do to make him appear?

PlanPremium DuoCountryUkraineDevice(iPhone 7, HP laptop)Operating System(iOS 13, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Duo Country Ukraine Device (iPhone 7, HP laptop) Operating System (iOS 13, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly playlist is not created

3 weeks have already passed since the account was created and the premium was available on it, and Discover Weekly playlist has not yet been created. At the same time, Mixes of the Day and New Products Radar are created and updated.I have added hundr...

• Casual Listener
  • 3 weeks have already passed since the account was created and the premium was available on it, and Discover Weekly playlist has not yet been created.  At the same time, Mixes of the Day and New...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • techical difficult
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

This is playlists

PlanPremiumSweden Device(Samsung Galaxy 10+, Macbook Pro 2010) My Question or IssueHi! I don't really know where to post this so I'll start here. I'm mostly curious about how the curated This Is: artist playlists work.- Are they autogenerated or is t...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Sweden   Device (Samsung Galaxy 10+, Macbook Pro 2010)     My Question or Issue Hi! I don't really know where to post this so I'll start here.   I'm mostly...
  • YulTheWizard
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
    this is
    updates
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't delete an empty playlist

Hi, Wondering if you guys have any idea about this: There's always one empty playlist attached to my account. I can find it on both iPhone app and Web Player. If I accidentally opened this playlist, I have to close my app otherwise I have no way to g...

3416DC5E-B899-4FAC-A04C-0D227FF75349.jpeg
  • Visitor
  • Hi,   Wondering if you guys have any idea about this:   There's always one empty playlist attached to my account. I can find it on both iPhone app and Web Player.  If I accide...
  • YulTheWizard
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Album not fully loading

Premium planUKiPhone XSiOS 13 I was trying to load and download a quite large album (Don Quixote by Bookstream Audiobooks, Miguel de Cervantes, & Peter Silverleaf) to my iPhone, however when I go into the album, only a certain number of tracks show u...

• Premium plan UK iPhone XS iOS 13   I was trying to load and download a quite large album (Don Quixote by Bookstream Audiobooks, Miguel de Cervantes, & Peter Silverleaf) to my iPhone, ho...
  • YulTheWizard
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant add music to playlist

Plan PremiumCountry FinlandDeviceUlefone 6EOperating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueI cant add songs to my playlists when i push the upper right corner button my spotify locks.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Finland Device Ulefone 6E Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue I cant add songs to my playlists when i push the upper right corner button my spoti...
  • HenrikEng
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist folders randomly changed

PlanPremiumCountryUKDevice(iPhone XR)Operating System(iOS .) My Question or IssueUsing the web player all day at work, used Apple car play on the way home and then opened the app on my iPhone tonight. All my beautifully ordered playlist Folders have ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device (iPhone XR) Operating System (iOS .)   My Question or Issue Using the web player all day at work, used Apple car play on the way home and then opened the...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Release Radar does not exist anymore on any Device

PlanPremiumCountryGermany DevicePC, Browser, Android My Question or IssueSince I changed my Settings so no1 else can see what i'm listening to and made all my playlists Private (because this stupid app has no possibility to remove followers) my relea...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Germany   Device PC, Browser, Android   My Question or Issue Since I changed my Settings so no1 else can see what i'm listening to and made all my pl...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution issue with downloading playlist's and songs offline.

Hi all, not sure if anyone is experiencing this problem or having a similar issue when downloading music for (offline use). I can remember very well toggling on a few playlist's and tracks to be downloaded for (offline use), but for some reason I fin...

• Visitor
  • Hi all,    not sure if anyone is experiencing this problem or having a similar issue when downloading music for (offline use).    I can remember very well toggling on a few pl...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wrong version

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceDell LaptopOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueAvicii levels is playing wrong version.

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Dell Laptop Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue Avicii levels is playing wrong version.    
  • labul011
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Biblioteca llena con menos de 1000 canciones

A lo largo de el tiempo en el que e usado Spotify e tenido un problema persistente en mi librería, las canciones de mi carpeta de favoritos se borran solas (aunque realmente no se eliminan ya que al darle a descargar se vuelven a "descargar" todas en...

• Visitor
  • A lo largo de el tiempo en el que e usado Spotify e tenido un problema persistente en mi librería, las canciones de mi carpeta de favoritos se borran solas (aunque realmente no se eliminan ya que al ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Library full but I don't even have 9000 songs

Plan - PremiumITALYDevice Desktop - Xiaomi Pocophone F1My Question or IssueHi, I am a Premium User and I have less than 9000 songs on my library but I still can't download any other because it says I'm full. I have also tried deleting some songs but ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan - Premium ITALY Device Desktop - Xiaomi Pocophone F1 My Question or Issue Hi, I am a Premium User and I have less than 9000 songs on my library but I still can't download any other be...
  • Elena
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Lieblingssongs Playlist wurde gelöscht

PlanPremiumCountryDeutschlandDevice(Samsung Galxy S7 Edge)Operating System(Android) My Question or IssueHallo Zusammen,meine komplette Playliste Lieblingssongs wurde gelöscht, kann diese auch nicht wiederherstellen, da diese nicht bei Wiederherstellu...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Deutschland Device (Samsung Galxy S7 Edge) Operating System (Android)   My Question or Issue Hallo Zusammen, meine komplette Playliste Lieblingssongs wurde gelösc...
  • SoundShots
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Library limit

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceiPhone XROperating SystemiOS 13 My Question or IssueI get a message whenever I like a song it gives me a message saying my library is full. I only have about 400 songs... is there a reason for this?

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 13   My Question or Issue I get a message whenever I like a song it gives me a message saying my library is full. I on...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution All saved albums have dissapeared

All my saved albums have dissapeared. The album-tab is empty and asks me to browse for albums instead. This is **bleep** irritating. Years of saved music has just vanished. I see several others with the same problem, but no solution. I have tried to ...

• Visitor
  • All my saved albums have dissapeared. The album-tab is empty and asks me to browse for albums instead.   This is **bleep** irritating. Years of saved music has just vanished. I see several oth...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • album
    saved albums
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't find saved songs in my library

PlanPremiumCountryItalyDeviceHuawei p10 lite Hi and sorry for my (bad) English ! I'm writing here cause I really can't solve this problem: I had more than 900 songs in my library, but now only 54 are showed in the list. If I search the missing songs ...

• Plan Premium Country Italy Device Huawei p10 lite   Hi and sorry for my (bad) English 😅! I'm writing here cause I really can't solve this problem: I had more than 900 songs in my library...
  • SSMB
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked songs, recently played and albums are disappeared

PlanPremiumCountryTurkeyDeviceiPhone 5SOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueLiked songs, recently played and albums are disappeared. When I click those categories I get nothing. I checked filters, relog and clean re-install allready. Also I...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country Turkey Device iPhone 5S Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Liked songs, recently played and albums are disappeared. When I click those categor...
  • rcdevill
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How to shuffle songs from one artist

PlanPremium CountryRussia DeviceGoogle Pixel 3 Operating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueHow can I shuffle tracks from one artist? For example, I add artist and like 150 songs of him, how can I shuffle only this 150 songs?

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium   Country Russia   Device Google Pixel 3   Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue How can I shuffle tracks from one artist? For example,...
  • AeroZ
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Developer] Spotify should not politicize. It should be about music.

Spotify used to be a platform for music for everyone to equally enjoy. However, spotify follows the general societal trend of politicizing and polarising every aspect of our daily lives despite being a music platform. The creators force their views o...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify used to be a platform for music for everyone to equally enjoy. However, spotify follows the general societal trend of politicizing and polarising every aspect of our daily lives despite being...
  • TheOneDude
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 24 likes
  • All Platforms
    Developer
  • 6 replies
  • 24 likes