Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JohnHowlett
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Joggerwithoutmusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Okiedokiedorkie
  • Casual Listener
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Playlist is moving songs while listening to another playlist

Crazy thing happening, listening to Playlist 2 (sometimes set to random) and turn back to Playlist 1 (my go to for driving, chilling, etc) and find all the songs that I just heard have been moved to the top of the playlist order (in the order they we...

• Casual Listener
  • Crazy thing happening, listening to Playlist 2 (sometimes set to random) and turn back to Playlist 1 (my go to for driving, chilling, etc) and find all the songs that I just heard have been...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Idea] ability to view lyrics of the currently playing song

Sometimes I'm listening to a song and I want to know they words the artist is singing but I cant quite understand them. IMO this would be a cool feature

• Sometimes I'm listening to a song and I want to know they words the artist is singing but I cant quite understand them. IMO this would be a cool feature
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hello. Cant press shuffle button in on my playstation spotify or tv app

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,e...

• Visitor
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macb...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution local files won't sync

just updated on Version 8.5.74 and the local files syncing is not working anymore

• Regular
  • just updated on Version 8.5.74 and the local files syncing is not working anymore
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Help syncing local files from macbook to iPhone

PlanPremium Family CountryEnglandDeviceiPhone 11 Pro Max, MacBook Air mid 2013Operating SystemiOS 13.7, MacOS Catalina 10.15.6 My Question or IssueI have looked through the forums and have trued everything. I turned off firewall, am on the same netwo...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Family  Country England Device iPhone 11 Pro Max, MacBook Air mid 2013 Operating System iOS 13.7, MacOS Catalina 10.15.6   My Question or Issue I have looked ...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • local files
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Your Library] songs of different languages ​​in the mixes of the day

in the mixes of the day only Russian or only English tracks! is it possible to make it so that in one mix, there are tracks of different languages?

Screenshot_2.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • in the mixes of the day only Russian or only English tracks! is it possible to make it so that in one mix, there are tracks of different languages?
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Your Library
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player][Your Library] music problems

When i load into the spotify web player and i start my music it keeps skipping songs without me pressing anything so i not only cant listen to

• Visitor
  • When i load into the spotify web player and i start my music it keeps skipping songs without me pressing anything so i not only cant listen to
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Your Library
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can people see what I'm listening to even though I turned all listening activity options off?

I've had my listening activity turned off for as long as I can remember, but today my friend said she could still see what I was listening to. I'm so embarrassed and irritated. I think I'm going to cancel my subscription.

• Casual Listener
  • I've had my listening activity turned off for as long as I can remember, but today my friend said she could still see what I was listening to. I'm so embarrassed and irritated. I think I'm going to c...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

“Pause after song” option

I’ve never seen a music platform do this before but I think it’s a very good idea! I don’t know about you but so often I’ll be listening to music and I keep telling myself “okay, I’ll stop after this song” or maybe my friend wants to show me somethin...

• I’ve never seen a music platform do this before but I think it’s a very good idea! I don’t know about you but so often I’ll be listening to music and I keep telling myself “okay, I’ll stop after this...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Why my montly listener still 0?

I release new single I know I have followers and listeners. But montly listening still 0. Why is this isseu or something?

• Visitor
  • I release new single I know I have followers and listeners. But montly listening still 0. Why is this isseu or something?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Videos

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung galaxy note 9Operating System My Question or IssueHi. Problem is I have spotify premium but I can't find any videos. I've tried re-downloading, the browse page, the FAQ post....nothing. pls help

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Samsung galaxy note 9 Operating System   My Question or Issue Hi. Problem is I have spotify premium but I can't find any videos. I've tried re-downloadin...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Someone entered a collaborative playlist I had with my best friend and removed all of our songs

I had a playlist on my Spotify account called "Memoir From Jersey". Someone by the name of SpotiFlash removed all 150-something songs and replaced it with foreign music. I cannot recover the playlist because it was not deleted, just completely change...

• I had a playlist on my Spotify account called "Memoir From Jersey". Someone by the name of SpotiFlash removed all 150-something songs and replaced it with foreign music. I cannot recover the playlist...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded musics stop when i am offline

PlanPremiumCountryTurkeyDevice(iPhone XOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueHi! The music that I downloaded on spotify plays for the first 10 seconds when I am offline, but then it stops. What can I do for this? In the past like a month ago, th...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Turkey Device (iPhone X Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue Hi! The music that I downloaded on spotify plays for the first 10 seconds when I am offline,...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recommended for today tab

PlanPremium DeviceSeveral devices My Question or IssueHi, today in my Home Page I have the "Recommended for today" tab. It was not yesterday or 2 days ago. I would like to have this tab every day since I like the recommendations it provides. Is there...

• Plan Premium   Device Several devices   My Question or Issue Hi, today in my Home Page I have the "Recommended for today" tab. It was not yesterday or 2 days ago. I would like to hav...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can we please have a Download Expansion?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Improve Playlist Radio

I'm getting the same songs on every Radio I play. Many of these songs I don't like.I create new lists with different styles of music to get new music, but it always returns to the same songs. It is really frustrating. In addition, It continues to pus...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm getting the same songs on every Radio I play. Many of these songs I don't like. I create new lists with different styles of music to get new music, but it always returns to the same songs. It ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlists created from Local files on desktop are turning-up empty when sync'd to iPad

Just putting this SOLUTION out there, as I could not readily find a solution to this problem in this forum I made my computer a WiFi Hotspot and connected directly to it from my iPad.All playlist content from Local Files has now appeared on my iPad.

• Just putting this SOLUTION out there, as I could not readily find a solution to this problem in this forum   I made my computer a WiFi Hotspot and connected directly to it from my iPad. All p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Empty playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Suggested tracks

PlanFreeCountryUkDeviceIphone7Operating System(iOS 13.6 My Question or IssueSince I updated Spotify earlier it’s constantly playing me suggested tracks when I’m trying to play my liked folder. I have over 140 songs in there and I don’t need suggested...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Uk Device Iphone7 Operating System (iOS 13.6   My Question or Issue Since I updated Spotify earlier it’s constantly playing me suggested tracks when I’m trying to pla...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't sort my personal playlist on android please help

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,e...

• None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macb...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Google Pixel
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts downloaded not transferable to garmin

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueIt seems that you cannot add dowloaded podcasts on spotify to my garmin fenix 5S pro. My watc...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue It seem...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Podcasts on garmin
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes