Unable to access past Spotify Wrapped results

Solved!

Unable to access past Spotify Wrapped results

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

USA

My Question or Issue:

I can't access my Spotify Wrapped from last year or 2017, is this because it is only available for that year only or is in an error. I've tried going on multiple websites to see them but the websites always show up as error or show my 2019 Spotify Wrapped. Is there a way to access them again without going through the playlist through Spotify, as those results show more details than the playlists do?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @NicoleAsksStuff,

Thanks for posting about this in the Community!

To clarify, the in-depth website Wrapped experience is currently available here and only for the present year (2019).

Besides accessing the 'Your Top Songs' for 2018 and 2017 here, you can see through Wrapped who ruled Spotify in those years by clicking here and here.

For any questions or doubts you might have about Wrapped, it'd be also helpful to take a look at this Spotify Answer.

Hope you find this info useful. We'll be here in case you need any further help with this 🙂

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @NicoleAsksStuff,

Thanks for posting about this in the Community!

To clarify, the in-depth website Wrapped experience is currently available here and only for the present year (2019).

Besides accessing the 'Your Top Songs' for 2018 and 2017 here, you can see through Wrapped who ruled Spotify in those years by clicking here and here.

For any questions or doubts you might have about Wrapped, it'd be also helpful to take a look at this Spotify Answer.

Hope you find this info useful. We'll be here in case you need any further help with this 🙂

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts