NEXT STEP

Unwanted blend playlist was added to my library every once a while

Unwanted blend playlist was added to my library every once a while

Plan

Premium

Country

US

My Question or Issue

This "BTS + me" playlist was added to my library like when blend playlist first came out. I never listen to BTS and I don't know why it's there. I removed it but every once in a while it comes back. 

link to playlist https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1EXguaIz0PIIjE?si=4bf1416aafa54e83

3 Replies

Hey @qinc,

To leave the Blend, we'd suggest going to the three dot menu at the top of the playlist and selecting "Leave Blend". Restart the app after.
My guess is you've only been closing the Blend without leaving it, hence why it always came back 🙂

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thanks @Vasil,

I have tried 3 methods to remove this

• Click on the heart to "un-like" the playlist
  • On mac desktop spotify, click on ... and click "remove from Your library"
  • On android app, click on ... and click "Leave Blend" - this never works, the app always shows "Something went wrong. Please try again"

Unfortunately, except the third method which never worked, method 1 & 2 will remove it from my liked playlist for now. But every one or two week it comes back as "liked playlist"

Hi @qinc,

Thanks for trying out all alternatives.

We've gone ahead and reported this behavior to our tech folks so they can look into it. While we cannot an exact timeline for a fix as of yet, rest assured this is being investigated by the right team and we'll keep you posted as soon as we have any new info to share.

In the meantime, make sure to always keep the Spotify app up to date.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts