Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

View only downloaded music on Mac

View only downloaded music on Mac

I use Spotify on my phone and Mac but there's a feature on the phone app that I can't find on the Mac app: view only downloaded music.

The only way I've found to do this is to activate offline mode -> go to home -> a menu then appears to view all downloaded music. Surely this isn't the only way to do this? I'd like to view what is and isn't downloaded without having to go offline.

To make matters worse, the albums menu has no indication of what is and isn't downloaded, so would need to click to open each album and check...

I'm using a 2020 M1 MacBook Air, macOS Monterey

1 Reply

Hey @YotamsKale,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out!

Currently, there's no way of filtering on downloaded content in the Desktop app. Like you mentioned the only way to see them is by turning on Offline mode.

On another note, it seems like the Community folks have already created an Idea about this. If you'd like to see that option available, go ahead and check this idea here. Make sure you leave a +Vote to support it, so that it would have a better chance of being considered, as Spotify always strives to improve your experience.

You'll also find all the relevant info about our Idea Exchange and how the Community feedback gets implemented here if you'd like to know more about the topic.

Hope this clear things up,

Cheers!

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts