Announcements

Your Daily Drive: same music again and again

Your Daily Drive: same music again and again

yoonnel
Music Fan

Hello team, Daily Drive landed in France couple of weeks ago and I LOVE the idea.

The podcast are great and I love how they are mixed with music.

But for any reason, it feels like the music that got selected on the daily mix is always the same-ish. Always the same artistes, and sometimes the same titles in a different order.

Are you guys encountering the same behavior?

3 Replies

Re: Your Daily Drive: same music again and again

Elena

Hey there @yoonnel,

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community!

The songs in the Daily Drive playlist are based on the tracks you're listening to currently and should update when you start playing some new tunes.

We'd recommend making sure that you're not using Private session when listening if you'd like to hear a new certain track in your ''Made for you'' section.

The more you play a song, the bigger chance it has of appearing in the Daily drive.

If you have trouble with that, just give us a bit more info about what is happening and we'll investigate further.

We also have an idea about being able to customize your Daily Drive here - feel free to take a look and +Vote.

Have a lovely day!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

yoonnel
Music Fan
@Elena thank you for your feedback.

You can be sure that I don't listen to the same 10 songs repeatedly everyday. And by the way, the songs added to the mix, are indeed songs that I like, but also songs that I don't listen anymore, appart when they are added into the mix.

Really feel sad about this since it makes me going away from this daily mix that is becoming boring as **bleep**.

Novy

Hey @yoonnel

Thanks for your reply. 

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us, and will make sure to pass it on to the right folks as we always strive to improve your experience. 

If anything else comes up, you know where to find us. 

Cheers.

NovyModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't." -Henry Thoreau
SUGGESTED POSTS