Premium

Country

US

Device

PC

Operating System

Win 7

My Question or Issue

I have a wrist disability and need to use the mouse as little as possible. To add a song that is playing to a playlist, I used to be able to right-click on the song, then click "add to playlist", I would then start typing the name of the playlist and very quickly get there, hit enter, and it would add. I can no longer do that. After I click "add to playlist", I'm presented with a search field that says "find a playlist." I can start typing in the name of the list, and very quickly the algorithm selects the target list name. That's as far as I can go with the keyboard. I have not figured out a keyboard command to do the final step, to select the target list. I can only do this with a mouseclick. Anybody have any solutions? TIA

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @steve1008,

Once you get the desktop app version 92 (the newest update), selecting the playlist should work by using the arrow keys and then the 'Enter' button for the final selection 🙂
Let us know if you face any further difficulties.
Thanks!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hey @steve1008,

Unfortunately, there is no current alternative way of selecting the playlist, it has to be clicked in order for it to get selected.
We'll report this to the responsible folks, but we can't say if or when this may get altered back for the time being.

P.S. The full list of available keyboard shortcuts can be found here.
Let us know if any further questions arise 🙂
Thanks for understanding & apologies for the inconvenience.

VasilModerator
Marked as solution

Hey @steve1008,

Once you get the desktop app version 92 (the newest update), selecting the playlist should work by using the arrow keys and then the 'Enter' button for the final selection 🙂
Let us know if you face any further difficulties.
Thanks!

VasilModerator

Suggested posts