Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JohnHowlett
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Joggerwithoutmusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Okiedokiedorkie
  • Casual Listener
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes

Superuser Contribution [BUG] Deleting one playlist from two identical playlists results in a ghost-like state

So this week I copied a playlist and gave it the same name and songlist, only the picture was different. I then deleted the older playlist and it resulted in a state of having both of them at the same time. Some weird situations, for example: When cl...

• Casual Listener
  • So this week I copied a playlist and gave it the same name and songlist, only the picture was different. I then deleted the older playlist and it resulted in a state of having both of them at the sam...
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
    Bug Playlist
    Deletion
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Playlists] redundant suggested songs

Half the songs (at least pertaining to classical music) are put on my suggested songs to add to a playlist which already contains those songs.... c'mon.

• Casual Listener
  • Half the songs (at least pertaining to classical music) are put on my suggested songs to add to a playlist which already contains those songs.... c'mon.
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution SD Card keeps deleting

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceFiio X5iiiOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI have a 256GB micro SD card in my player, and the songs I download offline keep disappearing from my device, and my storage keeps changing back to internal. I have t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device Fiio X5iii Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I have a 256GB micro SD card in my player, and the songs I download offline keep disappear...
  • CarlosE
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • LIbrary deleting
    sd card
    storage
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Enhanced playlists feature affect on downloaded playlists mobile data (Android)

PlanPremiumCountry USA DeviceGalaxy S8Operating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or IssueIf I use the Enhanced Playlist feature on a downloaded playlist, are my downloaded songs played from the device or are they streamed? Example: I have a downloaded pla...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device Galaxy S8 Operating System Android 9   My Question or Issue If I use the Enhanced Playlist feature on a downloaded playlist, are my downloaded so...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Simple fix: Warning when clicking to undownload a playlist or album

I download playlists and albumns frequesntly, basicly any I think I will listen to a lot. I try not to use too much data, and sometimes I wont have any service in the area I am in. Recently I went on a week long trip to the outback where there was no...

• Casual Listener
  • I download playlists and albumns frequesntly, basicly any I think I will listen to a lot. I try not to use too much data, and sometimes I wont have any service in the area I am in. Recently I went on...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Make playlist offline

I think we should be able to make playlists while offline, it just makes sense its annoying that you can't

• Visitor
  • I think we should be able to make playlists while offline, it just makes sense  its annoying that you can't
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't search for anything (502 gateway error)

I can't search for anything because the query endpoint returns a 502 gateway error. It's been going on for about 10 minutes. DeviceWebOperating SystemUbuntu [edit]All good now, sorted itself out after another 5-10 mins.

• Regular
  • I can't search for anything because the query endpoint returns a 502 gateway error. It's been going on for about 10 minutes.   Device Web Operating System Ubuntu   [edit] All good n...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Keeps Deleting Playlist Name

Premium Plan My Question or IssueMy Country Western Playlist keeps getting falsely reported for violating terms and this is causing my playlist name to be deleted. Searching on Reddit and Spotify threads shows I am not the only person having this iss...

• Casual Listener
  • Premium Plan   My Question or Issue My Country Western Playlist keeps getting falsely reported for violating terms and this is causing my playlist name to be deleted. Searching on Reddit and ...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Daily Drive is missing Podcasts

Plan - PremiumCountry - USMy Question or IssueI love my Daily Drive : NPR, BBC News Minute, The Daily, The Journal… but it’s been a few months since I’ve been able to tune in. Now that I have the time again, the shows are all wrong. There’s just the ...

• Plan - Premium Country - US My Question or Issue I love my Daily Drive : NPR, BBC News Minute, The Daily, The Journal… but it’s been a few months since I’ve been able to tune in. Now t...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Blend - Unable to accept 'blend' request

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceiPhone SEOperating SystemiOS14.8 My Question or IssueHi,I was trying to generate a 'Blend' link, however, was struggling to click the 'Create' button as it was blocked by the music bar. I eventually had the bar hide temporari...

244634518_517942246207767_3976358013984226611_n.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country   Device iPhone SE Operating System iOS14.8   My Question or Issue Hi, I was trying to generate a 'Blend' link, however, was struggling to click the 'Create'...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

• Casual Listener
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution My local files are downloading and showing up fine, but won't let me play new downloads

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone 11 Pro MaxOperating SystemiOS 104.8 My Question or IssueMy new local files are showing up on my phone and downloading fine (not greyed out), and they're playing on my desktop fine, but when I try and play t...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device iPhone 11 Pro Max Operating System iOS 104.8   My Question or Issue My new local files are showing up on my phone and downloading fine (not gr...
  • RussianRider
  • Regular
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Local Files Issues

PlanPremiumCountryAmericaDeviceChromebookOperating SystemChrome OS My Question or IssueSo I'm trying to get songs from my computer on to spotify but I've been having a few problems.I can't even find anything regarding local files on the app. Not in t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country America Device Chromebook Operating System Chrome OS   My Question or Issue So I'm trying to get songs from my computer on to spotify but I've been having a few pr...
  • CarlosE
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

not all albums list displayed

not all albums list displayedcountry - BelaruspremiumMacBook, iphone, webI see only part of all albums of Jedi Mind tricksbut if I use vpn I can see them all

• Visitor
  • not all albums list displayed country - Belarus premium MacBook, iphone, web I see only part of all albums of Jedi Mind tricks but if I use vpn I can see them all
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Bug in the "recommended tracks" section

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDeviceAll my devices (Windows 10, Samsung A51, PS4)Operating SystemWindows,Android My Question or IssueHello, when I create a playlist and I add my favorite songs to it, when I come back to the playlist I created, the tracks T...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country France Device All my devices (Windows 10, Samsung A51, PS4) Operating System Windows,Android   My Question or Issue Hello, when I create a playlist and I add my fa...
  • Vince55100
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Playlists] improve blend system

Lately I have created a couple of blends with my friends, but analyzing the playlist I realized that many of the songs that are there are songs that I have only played a couple of times, also all the blends created contain the same songs on my part a...

• Casual Listener
  • Lately I have created a couple of blends with my friends, but analyzing the playlist I realized that many of the songs that are there are songs that I have only played a couple of times, also all the...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Discover] Discover Weekly playlist: the same songs come back regularly

L.S.Songs already in playlist keep ending up in my Discover Weekly.Please add functionality: don't include in Disover Weekly playlist (because I do like them but want to get to know more new songs). Thanks

• L.S. Songs already in playlist keep ending up in my Discover Weekly. Please add functionality: don't include in Disover Weekly playlist (because I do like them but want to get to know more new so...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Community] Suggestion for repairing albums that mix.

Hey guys. There is a very common error in Spotify when a song by a certain artist has multiple participations and the same appears on other albums by other artists. I took a print of this problem. Check this out: I'm listening to Elton John's compila...

Sem título.png
  • Visitor
  • Hey guys. There is a very common error in Spotify when a song by a certain artist has multiple participations and the same appears on other albums by other artists. I took a print of this problem. Ch...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local Files not translating to Spotify (Desktop app)

I recently uploaded my local files to my Spotify app on desktop and it seems there is an issue with grabbing the correct titles of all the songs. Let me just say, this may not be a problem and Spotify may not be able to properly translate. For clarif...

• I recently uploaded my local files to my Spotify app on desktop and it seems there is an issue with grabbing the correct titles of all the songs.    Let me just say, this may not be ...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution playlist in library is changed when added to profile

I added some previously private playlists to my profile and the playlist covers don’t match. I then went to rearrange the songs and the playlist cover changed in my library, but not in my profile. The problem is on my iphone and mac.

• I added some previously private playlists to my profile and the playlist covers don’t match. I then went to rearrange the songs and the playlist cover changed in my library, but not in my profile. Th...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes