Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! What's the difference between saving a song to your library versus adding a song to a playlist?

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but I've dug around a bit and I'm still not totally clear on this. My understanding is that you can only save 10,000 songs to your library, but you can add an unlimited number of songs to playlists. Is that corre...

• Casual Listener
  • Eni
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Homescreen Playlist suggestions based on time/day

Hello, i wonder where or if i can find the playlists that Spotify apps used to suggest when you started the apps and were based on the current time of the day.For example on weekend nights there were suggestions for either party music, or chillout/ s...

• Casual Listener
  • Mario
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't find/play a song

PlanPremiumCountry SlovakiaDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI have search for artist **bleep** chambers and song Judas Goat. I was not able to find it via client. When googling for this song, I have found link https://open.spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • CarlosE
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! disable sugestions. How can I get rid of daily mixes and other anoying sugestions?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issuedisable sugestions. How can I get rid of daily mixes and other anoying sugestions? There is a...

• Not applicable
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue disabl...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sort settings

Is there a way to save my sort settings? I'm trying to listen to only unplayed episodes of a podcast. The sort settings keep defaulting back to all episodes & starts over on an episode I've already listened to. This is frustrating, my only work aroun...

• Is there a way to save my sort settings? I'm trying to listen to only unplayed episodes of a podcast. The sort settings keep defaulting back to all episodes & starts over on an episode I've alrea...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • filter
    Playlist
    podcast
    Sort
    sorting
    Unplayed
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Wrapped 2019 - playlist but no year in review

I've used the Spotify Wrapped link on my MacBook, my iPod & my iPhone apps - it'll take me to my 2019 Wrapped playlist, but I want to see the complete summary of my year in review. Is that no longer available?

• Casual Listener
  •   I've used the Spotify Wrapped link on my MacBook, my iPod & my iPhone apps - it'll take me to my 2019 Wrapped playlist, but I want to see the complete summary of my year in review. Is tha...
  • Mario
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Liked Songs not playing in displayed sorted order

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(Macbook)Operating System(macOS Catalina) My Question or IssueRecently I've noticed that when I play songs in my "Liked Songs" sorted in any kind of order, the order I'm being shown isn't the playback order. For example, if...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device (Macbook) Operating System (macOS Catalina)   My Question or Issue Recently I've noticed that when I play songs in my "Liked Songs" sorted in any kind o...
  • jsamonen
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can I hide top songs of 2018 and top songs of 2017 playlists?

I want to hide the two spotify created Top songs of 2018 and top songs of 2017 playlists in the "made for you" section. Is there an option to hide them or delete them?

• Not applicable
  • I want to hide the two spotify created Top songs of 2018 and top songs of 2017 playlists in the "made for you" section. Is there an option to hide them or delete them?
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover Weekly is for someone else's account. Have I been hacked?

Plan PremiumCountry UK Device(iPhone 7 & Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10) My Question or IssueMy discover weekly shows someone elses account and very different music! Have I been hacked?

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country UK   Device (iPhone 7 & Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10)   My Question or Issue My discover weekly shows someone elses account and ver...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How can you see who added a song to a collaborative playlist?

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States of AmericaDeviceiPhone 6s and ChromebookOperating SystemiOS 12.4 and Google My Question or IssueWhy am I unable to see who added a song to my collaborative playlist?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States of America Device iPhone 6s and Chromebook Operating System iOS 12.4 and Google   My Question or Issue Why am I unable to see who added a song to my ...
  • Eni
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked Songs Show Up as Not Liked

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceAll (iPhone, Windows, Apple TV, LG TV)Operating SystemiOS 13.3, Apple TV up-to-date, Windows 10 My Question or IssueSo, for some reason certain songs show up in my Spotify-generated playlists as not being Liked, even though...

PacBlood1.JPG PacBlood2.JPG
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device All (iPhone, Windows, Apple TV, LG TV) Operating System iOS 13.3, Apple TV up-to-date, Windows 10   My Question or Issue So, for some reason certain son...
  • Alberto7
  • Casual Listener
  • 21 replies
  • 9 likes
  • All Platforms
    duplicate albums
    Duplicate Songs
    Platforms
  • 21 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution Someone elses playlist keeps getting added to my account

Every day a playlist I have NO interest in keeps getting added to my library. Playlist in question is "Rap Underground Francis"Every day I delete this. Every day its back again. Same with other playlists but less often. If I'm listening to my own pla...

• Regular
  • Every day a playlist I have NO interest in keeps getting added to my library.  Playlist in question is "Rap Underground Francis" Every day I delete this. Every day its back again.  Same ...
  • Novy
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Download saved albums for offline listening

PlanPremiumCountryTurkeyDeviceLaptop PCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueLast month, I was on a Linux Machine, on Debian 10 Buster to be precise. It was amazing because it allowed me to download my saved Albums for offline listening. Yet...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Turkey Device Laptop PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Last month, I was on a Linux Machine, on Debian 10 Buster to be precise. It was amazing ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Where's my downloaded library?

PlanPremiumOperating SystemAndroid Pie Issue:Ever since the June major "update" I've been missing my downloaded songs library and been listening less and less to Spotify. On the previous version, there was a tab where you could find all your download...

• Plan Premium Operating System Android Pie   Issue: Ever since the June major "update" I've been missing my downloaded songs library and been listening less and less to Spotify.   On...
  • Mario
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Download
    downloaded
    downloads
    library
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover Weekly - Shuffle/Repeat Issues

I am running into an issue with Discover Weekly’s shuffle and repeat toggles. I am enjoying the playlist provided to me this week. However, I am interested in keeping it in shuffle and repeat. I usually do for everything I listen to. However, Discove...

• I am running into an issue with Discover Weekly’s shuffle and repeat toggles. I am enjoying the playlist provided to me this week. However, I am interested in keeping it in shuffle and repeat. I usua...
  • Mario
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discover Weekly
    issue
    repeat
    shuffle
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My music keeps switching automatically to song I have never listened to

This has been ongoing for about a week now. I try playing a song on my playlist and it plays for about 5 seconds, then it randomly switches to like white noise music. I have already tried the "sign out of everywhere" option and have also changed my p...

• Visitor
  • This has been ongoing for about a week now. I try playing a song on my playlist and it plays for about 5 seconds, then it randomly switches to like white noise music. I have already tried the "sign o...
  • Emilia_8
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution playlist folder

so when you combine a few playlist into a folder, you can in the desktop version shuffle play from all of them. is there a way to do this on the phone?

• Casual Listener
  • so when you combine a few playlist into a folder, you can in the desktop version shuffle play from all of them. is there a way to do this on the phone?
  • Mario
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution 2019 overview

I want to watch the 2019 overview again, but I can't find it anymore. Where can I find it? And was your 2019 overview accurate? Premium, The Netherlands Huawei P9, Android

• I want to watch the 2019 overview again, but I can't find it anymore. Where can I find it?   And was your 2019 overview accurate?    Premium, The Netherlands   Huawei ...
  • Mario
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Specific Cross fade on playlists

PlanFamilyCountryU.S. DeviceGalaxy Note 9, PC, (Windows 10)Operating SystemWindows 10, Android, My Question or IssueCan I put in my own personal fade on a playlist like how on "I Love My 90's Hip-Hop" there are fades between songs specifically for th...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Family Country U.S.  Device Galaxy Note 9, PC, (Windows 10) Operating System Windows 10, Android,    My Question or Issue Can I put in my own personal fade on a ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Local files doesn't show up on mobile?

I've been troubleshooting local files for a while now. I made a local files playlist, I'm on the same wifi as my iPhone, I made sure that i can see unavailable songs, I've tried logging in and out of my account, I've tried resetting both my laptop an...

• Visitor
  • I've been troubleshooting local files for a while now. I made a local files playlist, I'm on the same wifi as my iPhone, I made sure that i can see unavailable songs, I've tried logging in and out of...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • local files
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Download maximum message despite just 11k songs

I’m on Premium plan. iPhone 8 Plus. Latest iOS as of today. Have loads of space left on my device, more than 50 GB. My account is registered via Singapore (my home), but I currently live in Canada.I also use Spotify on my Mac mini and Mac Air, but no...

• Music Fan
  • I’m on Premium plan. iPhone 8 Plus. Latest iOS as of today. Have loads of space left on my device, more than 50 GB. My account is registered via Singapore (my home), but I currently live in Can...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Local music on all platforms

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDevicePlaystation 4, PCOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueCan we get a feature that allows us to listen to local music on all platforms like being able to add music to custom playlists and be able to play the...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Playstation 4, PC Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue Can we get a feature that allows us to listen to local music on all platforms lik...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not letting me play specific songs from playlist, only shuffle

PlanFreeCountryiPhone 7Operating System(iOS 13 My Question or IssueI have no idea what caused the issue or how to fix it

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country iPhone 7 Operating System (iOS 13   My Question or Issue I have no idea what caused the issue or how to fix it
  • mrp100461
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes