Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JohnHowlett
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Joggerwithoutmusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Okiedokiedorkie
  • Casual Listener
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes

Superuser Contribution Different music in different rooms.

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(Amazon Alexa)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI'm pretty sure you used to be able to play different music in different rooms e.g. Megadeath in the Kitchen and Chris De Burgh in...

• Community Legend
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (Amazon Alexa) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I'm pretty sure you used to be able to play ...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playing Songs

PlanPremiumCountryTurkeyDevice(iPhone 7)Operating System(iOS 13.4.1) My Question or IssueI can’t play the songs more than 10 seconds from my library (from the downloaded songs) I can only play the most recent downloaded ones. Please help me out. Than...

• Plan Premium Country Turkey Device (iPhone 7) Operating System (iOS 13.4.1)   My Question or Issue I can’t play the songs more than 10 seconds from my library (from the downloaded song...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS] Playlist created offline disappears after going back online

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceiPhone 12 MiniOperating SystemiOS 14.8I have all my liked songs downloaded for offline listening. Sometimes when I’m on a flight I’ll listen to my likes and create a new playlist, all offline. The next day when I’m back on...

• Plan Premium Country USA   Device iPhone 12 Mini Operating System iOS 14.8 I have all my liked songs downloaded for offline listening. Sometimes when I’m on a flight I’ll listen to ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Recommendations appearing for a podcast I don't listen to

PlanPremiumCountrySingapore DeviceMacbook AirOperating SystemmacOS 11.5.2 My Question or IssueA few months ago I listened to one or two episodes of this podcast, and afterwards I stopped following it and have not interacted with it (listening, follow...

• Plan Premium Country Singapore   Device Macbook Air Operating System macOS 11.5.2   My Question or Issue A few months ago I listened to one or two episodes of this podcast, and a...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Delete listening history

Possibility to remove your history list would be nice. None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2...

• Visitor
  • Possibility to remove your history list would be nice.  None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • history
    songs
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution how to delete "good evening" albums tab

PlanPremiumOperating SystemAndroidMy Question or IssueIn my home screen there is a "good evening" tab that has your most played albums/playlists. But in that same tab there are some albums that listened to for 5 minutes and there are several others t...

• Plan Premium Operating System Android My Question or Issue In my home screen there is a "good evening" tab that has your most played albums/playlists.   But in that same tab there are som...
  • Xenia
  • 17 replies
  • 82 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 82 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlists

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceiPhone - iOS 14.6 My Question or IssueI went on my old iPad and when I clicked to my playlists there was a button named “Unlink”, and I clicked it on three playlists for some reason and now I can’t relink or duplicate th...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone - iOS 14.6   My Question or Issue I went on my old iPad and when I clicked to my playlists there was a button named “Unlink”, and I clic...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Options to Like Songs Quickly

So, more than Playlist, I like to have everything under liked songs (as it was very long time ago). However, I would like to suggest an option to ad all songs from an album to liked songs in one touch. Currently you can like the album, but that does ...

• So, more than Playlist, I like to have everything under liked songs (as it was very long time ago). However, I would like to suggest an option to ad all songs from an album to liked songs in one touc...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't edit or find a playlist I made

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 14.7.1 My Question or IssueYesterday, I created a new playlist. I attempted to make it private, but because I wasn't connected to wifi/data, I got an error message saying that this wasn't poss...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 14.7.1   My Question or Issue Yesterday, I created a new playlist. I attempted to make it private, but because I wasn't...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Newer Local Files refuse to play

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueEverything else works just fine, even the older local files that I've downloaded like a year ...

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Everyth...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • local files
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify keeps playing an artist I have blocked in playlists

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceMacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Tesla, iOS Operating SystemiOS 14, macOS Big Sur, macOS Catalina, Tesla My Question or IssueI am an avid listener of the Spotify 'morning show' podcast The Get Up. However, for the last 6 or so wee...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Tesla, iOS  Operating System iOS 14, macOS Big Sur, macOS Catalina, Tesla   My Question or Issue I am an avid listener of...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist folders

I make so many playlists, but it's gotten to the point where I have a ton in my library and it's hard to find the one I'm looking for. I think it's be awesome to have a feature to sort playlists into folders. Users could "create a folder" and add pla...

• Visitor
  • I make so many playlists, but it's gotten to the point where I have a ton in my library and it's hard to find the one I'm looking for. I think it's be awesome to have a feature to sort playlists into...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Local Files Not Syncing on iPhone

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone XWindows PCOperating SystemiOS 15.0Windows 10My Question or IssueLocal files work fine on my PC, but I am unable to sync my local files with my iPhone. I've gone through all of the steps on all of the troubleshooting...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone X Windows PC Operating System iOS 15.0 Windows 10 My Question or Issue Local files work fine on my PC, but I am unable to sync my local files with my...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • local files
    syncing
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Stubborn "local files" song won't delete, tried everything, any fix?

I've deleted "local-files.bnk" as per multiple suggestions, restarted Spotify, restarted my computer, and the song, it's one song, that I'm trying to delete keeps popping up. It won't go away. Very annoying, is there any solution to this?

• Visitor
  • I've deleted "local-files.bnk" as per multiple suggestions, restarted Spotify, restarted my computer, and the song, it's one song, that I'm trying to delete keeps popping up. It won't go away. Very a...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution disable Shuffle in Playlists and all in others places

PlanPremiumCountryPT Device( ZTE blade a6 )Operating System( Android 7.1.1 ) My Question or IssueI like here complete works like Pink Floyd the wall , classic music and Shuffle is very annoy for me , how I case disable shuffle at all ? , How I start ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country PT   Device ( ZTE blade a6 ) Operating System (  Android 7.1.1 )   My Question or Issue I like here complete works  like Pink Floyd the wall , cl...
  • AeroZ
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Missing my Top Songs 2020 playlist

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceOnePlus 5TOperating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueMissing my Top Songs 2020 playlistIt's not available when I search to recover deleted playlists either. Is there anyway to make it appear again?

• Plan Premium Country   Device OnePlus 5T Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue Missing my Top Songs 2020 playlist It's not available when I search to recover deleted...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Subfolder Sorting Issue

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceSamsung Galaxy S10Operating SystemAndroid R (11) My Question or IssueEvery time I go to play a song from a playlist in a subfolder, Spotify immediately puts that subfolder on the top of the others within the same ...

• Plan Premium Country United States Device Samsung Galaxy S10 Operating System Android R (11)   My Question or Issue Every time I go to play a song from a playlist in a subfolder, Spoti...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files not syncing

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone 6s PlusOperating SystemiOS 15 I’ve always been able to use local files on Spotify perfectly fine in the past with no issue and everything would sync immediately but recently it’s been acting up a lot. I’ve ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country United States Device iPhone 6s Plus Operating System iOS 15   I’ve always been able to use local files on Spotify perfectly fine in the past with no issue a...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Songs getting removed from verified artists

PlanPremiumCountryBangladeshDevice(OnePlus 6, PC)Operating System(Android, Windows) My Question or IssueWhy are songs getting removed from verified artists?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Bangladesh Device (OnePlus 6, PC) Operating System (Android, Windows)   My Question or Issue Why are songs getting removed from verified artists? 
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes