Free

Country

united states

Device

iphone 14

Operating System

iOS 16.1.2

My Question or Issue

recently, autoplay and the play button for my playlist has stopped working. after a song, i usually close and reopen the app to get rid of ads, but when i do that now, there is no bar at the bottom that shows what song would be playing, and when i select my playlist and hit the green play button, nothing happens. the only solution to this i have found is to start another playlist and immediately switch back to my main one, but this gets annoying quickly. i have tried clearing cache, a full clean reinstall, etc., nothing works. i know the issue is not me repeatedly closing and reopening the app every time i get an ad, as i have been doing this for years with no issue until now. any help is greatly appreciated.

4 Replies

Yup, I just noticed this too. When I’m in the car and try to press the button, nothing happens. Only way I found to get my playlist to play is to select a song and it will start playing. I turn on shuffle so it doesn’t play in order. I hope this gets fixed soon. 

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out.

We weren't able to reproduce the issue on our end, so it would be greatly appreciated if you could send a video recording of how things look on your end. In the meantime, please also make sure that you've clean reinstalled the app following these steps.

Keep us posted.

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

This is how it looks for me, not sure about others but it really is frustrating when I'm listening to music while driving and it stops, I can't touch my phone to get it going again 😕

Hey folks, 

Thanks for your replies. 

We can confirm that our tech team is currently looking into this, so make sure to add your vote to the Ongoing Issue here by clicking on the Thumbs up icon, if you haven't already.  

Though we can't set an exact time frame for when this will be fixed, it'll also be useful to Subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. We'll be sure to keep you updated with any news on the matter there.

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts