Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"My favorite" playlist is not working.

Solved!

"My favorite" playlist is not working.

Plan

Free

Country

Brasil

Device

Samsung j4

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

The playlist "my favorite" is not opening.

I tried opening a lot of others playlists, but only the "my favorite" playlist is not working and i have some musics in it.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @CHCR2005,

Thanks for clarifying!

Could you log in to another device (a friend's or a relative's would do) or on the Web Player to see if you'd experience the same behavior there? If you haven't already, try clearing the app's cache and data, or reinstalling it by following the steps here.

Something else you can do is log out and in twice in a row as it triggers an internal refresh.

If the issue persists, a screenshot or a short screen recording would be greatly appreciated, so we can take a direct look at what's happening on your end.

Let us know how it goes.

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hey @CHCR2005,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Could you share more information on the issue you're experiencing? Do you mean a playlist created by you, that's called "My favorite" or you mean the collection of Liked Songs you've marked with the heart symbol?

What does exactly happen, once you try to open the playlist? If it's a one created by you, could you share a link to it?

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

DianModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

It's the playlist of the musics that have the heart icon.
I click in the playlist but the screen only turns black and no matter how
long i wait it just doesn't open.
And as i said, this is ONLY happening with THAT playlist.
Marked as solution

Hi @CHCR2005,

Thanks for clarifying!

Could you log in to another device (a friend's or a relative's would do) or on the Web Player to see if you'd experience the same behavior there? If you haven't already, try clearing the app's cache and data, or reinstalling it by following the steps here.

Something else you can do is log out and in twice in a row as it triggers an internal refresh.

If the issue persists, a screenshot or a short screen recording would be greatly appreciated, so we can take a direct look at what's happening on your end.

Let us know how it goes.

YordanModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thank you!
I logged in and out twice and it returned to normal.

I have same problem and the log-in/log-out twice method didn't work for me and neither did clearing the app's cache and data.

Can you suggest any other solutions?

Hey @chrisfairhurst87,

Thanks for your reply 🙂

In this case, if you haven't tried yet, you can start off with a clean reinstall of the Spotify app on your device to see if this makes a difference. You can see the steps for a clean reinstall in this article.

If that doesn't do the trick, can you let us know the exact make/model and OS of the affected device along with the Spotify version you have installed?

Lastly, did you notice if this started to happen after a specific event such as an OS update? If yes, please send us the details.

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts