Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"and more" button for free users is unresponsive on album and artist pages

"and more" button for free users is unresponsive on album and artist pages

Plan

Free

Country

Uk (London)

Device

IPhone X

Operating System

iOS 13.5.1

My Question or Issue

Whenever I want to check what songs are included in an album or artist it doesn’t pop up into a column where the songs can be seen. 

94 Replies

Hey @Jaden_n, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Let's take a look 🔍

Could you try a clean reinstall of the app following these steps? If that doesn't work, could you let me know if this happens with select artists you choose from, or does this happen with any artist you choose from? 

Additionally, let me know what steps you take to try and preview the songs from the artists - this way I'll take a look and see if this also happens on my iPhone.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Plan

Free

Country

US

Device

iPhone 6+

Operating System

iOS 10

My Question or Issue

I’m trying to add songs to a playlist by going to the artists page or the albums and pressing “and more” to individually pick out songs and when I press “and more” nothing happens. It used to pull up a list of songs in the album in order but it’s not doing it now for some reason. I’ve already tried closing the app, deleting & reinstalling, and logging out and back in but none have worked. If I go to playlists I can add individual songs from there but I want to go to albums so I’m not missing songs I want to add. If anyone has a solution I’d appreciate it thanks.

Plan

Free

Country

Device

iPhone SE

My Question or Issue

When I click on the ‘see more’ nothing happens. So I am unable to add any songs to playlists. 

@ Billy-J I having the same problem, I’ve tried a clean reinstall and It did not work. It does it for all the artist I tried which was brainstomy,gorillaz,da baby, parquet courts.
Im also on a iPhone x but in the us.

Hey @V918, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you try a clean reinstall of the app following these steps? If that doesn't help, let me know if you have the 1st or 2nd generation iPhone SE, and let me know the iOS version of that device. You can find this by going to Settings > General > About.

Additionally, reply here with screenshots or a screen recording of what you're experiencing in some more detail and I'll take a look 🔍 Make sure to hide sensitive or personal information when posting to the Community.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Hey @CalviK,

Can you let me know if you're on the Free plan as well?

@Jaden_n,

Any updates?

Billy-JSpotify Star

Screenshot_20200712_124050_com.spotify.music.jpg

Hi. Someone know why when I check some artist album doesn't show me the songs? I have few days with this problem, it's the first time happen. 

@Billy-J yes it is the free plan and on the latest iOS software and the latest version of spotify. Also had friends and family contacted me with the same problem. All in the USA

Currently unable to view the song list for an album but can view it when it's featured on a playlist. Can someone help me figure this out? I already deleted and reinstalled the app, along with restarting my IPhone.  Any help is greatly appreciated! 

Plan

Free

Country

United States 

Device

(iPhone X)

Operating System

(iOS 13.5.1)

My Question or Issues 

Hey @NicoleBermeo, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Sorry to hear this. 

I'll take a look at this and get back to you as soon as possible. 

Thanks for your patience!

Billy-JSpotify Star

This is happening to me too 😞 and with this happening I cannot add more songs to my Liked Songs

I’ve been having this problem too. Each time I click on an album or on the song list on top of an artist’s profile nothing happens and the album won’t load. This problem doesn’t occur with playlists.

Hey there folks,

We’re receiving reports that users can't see a track list when opening an album or artist page. 

First, we'd recommend trying a clean reinstall of the app on your device by following the steps hereIf after that you’re still having trouble with this, could you provide us with the following info:

• device + OS version
  • exact Spotify version
  • approximate time and date this happened
  • your country of residence

Once we have that, we will pass it on to the relevant team, who will look further into it.

Thanks! 

device + OS version: Sony Xperia Z3 Dual, Android 6.0.1

exact Spotify version: 8.5.66.1002

time and date this happened: I noticed this on Saturday (2020/07/11) after I came across a report about it here in the Community, it was around 12:30 (GMT+2). I suspect it happened after the last update. 

your country of residence: Poland

This is happening to me as well. Every artist I’ve tried won’t let me press the “and more” selection to view songs but I can through playlists.

• iPhone 6+ iOS 13.5.1
  • spotify version 8.5.66.762
  • Since about Saturday July 11th
  • United States

@Musicfan72826  exactly!! 

Plan:Free

Device & OS Version:(iPhone X),(iOS 13.5.1)

Exact Spotify version: 8.5.66.762

Time and Date This Happened: I noticed this on Sunday and reported here on the community page.

Your Country of Residence: United States 

@Ivan 

Hi Billy-J,

I tried what you suggested, deleting the app and reinstalling it, and it is still the same. I have the second generation I think? It is the iPhone se that came out a month or two ago. And it’s software version 13.4.

Hey there @Emilia_8@Musicfan72826 and @NicoleBermeo,

Thanks for getting back to us with the required info. 

To support our investigation, we'll also need you to let us know the approximate time this happened. This way our team can narrow down the possibilities for finding what's causing this.

Make sure to include your GMT timezone as well. 

We'll look out for your replies!  

Suggested posts