Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account hacked

Account hacked

Hi everyone!

Someone (a samsung device) keep trying to use my spotify account. When I listen to Spotify, I get a notification telling me that I am listening through this other device. I do not have a Samsung phone and I have not used my account in any other phone. I have tried to delete all offline devices but it does not help. Anyone? This idiot is driving me crazy 😞 Buuu... just wanna enjoy my music.

Any help highly appreciated (and btw I think it is poor customer service from Spotify not allowing me to contact them, because they have no customer service!? If you have a number please pass it over 🙂 )

/Eline

2 Replies

Hello @eline_sf, welcome to the Spotify Community!

First of all, go to your account and click on "Sign out everywhere", then change your password and check that no other account information has been changed.

You should also contact with Spotify Consumer Support filling this contact form.

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Don't forget to check your Spam Box 😉

Also when you're creating your new password please use Strong Password Generator by Norton:

https://identitysafe.norton.com/password-generator/

Suggested posts