iPhone 11 

Operating System
iOS 13

My Question or Issue

After the recent app

update ALL of my saved albums disappeared. Is there anyway I can get them

back. 

7 Replies

Have been a premium user and building album collection for 6 years. All gone! I’m utterly gobsmacked. There’s got to be a fix for this. The entire point of using Spotify was so this wouldn’t happen. Ugh...

Exactly! All my saved albums from years back all gone smh

Hey @Jay201 and @BJohnsto, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a clean reinstall of the app following these steps. I also noticed that your iPhone isn't updated to the latest iOS version based on your original post. If the above steps don't help, try updating your iPhone by going to Settings > General > Software Update and let me know if that makes a difference. 

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

All my albums have disappeared on the desktop version this month as well but they're all still there on my mobile device. Hundreds of albums, all gone. What gives?

Same issue here. I don't have an hour or two, Spotify, to fix your problem. Make the app work! I'm paying you not the other way around.  

I had exactly the same thing happening on my mac while my iPhone did show all the albums. I seemed to have fixed this by removing the settings folder on my Mac in ~/Library/Application Support/Spottify. Then relaunch the app, log in and there the albums where again.

Cheers, 

Danny

Hey everyone, 

Thanks for reaching out to us 🙂

@dannybloe Happy to hear that everything is running smoothly again.

@lucasfladzinski and @PhillyDH it's a good idea to give these steps a go and run a clean reinstall. That way you can make sure the app is up-to-date and the cache is not leading to any issues.

If you still experience this issue, we'd suggest to try running the app as an administrator.

Keep us in the loop! If you have questions, we are here for you.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts