Free

Country

USA

Device

iPhone 7

Operating System

iOS 10

My Question or Issue

Whenever I play an album, Spotify will play songs not on the album after a few songs. I’ve tried disabling the thing that plays songs when a playlist ends, but this happens in the middle of the album so it had no effect. I’ve also tried creating a playlist for the album, but the problem persists only on these playlists. I just want to listen to an album uninterrupted, but I can’t.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @AnchorMan82,

Welcome to the Community!

If you're using a free account you won't be able to listen to certain albums completely on the mobile app since this is a Premium only feature.

However, you should be able to listen to the songs in a playlist you've created without interruption caused by songs not added to the playlist. We recommend logging out and back in as this will help the app to re-synchronize. 

More info about differences between free and Premium features can be found here.

Hope this helps. If you have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out again. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @AnchorMan82,

Welcome to the Community!

If you're using a free account you won't be able to listen to certain albums completely on the mobile app since this is a Premium only feature.

However, you should be able to listen to the songs in a playlist you've created without interruption caused by songs not added to the playlist. We recommend logging out and back in as this will help the app to re-synchronize. 

More info about differences between free and Premium features can be found here.

Hope this helps. If you have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out again. 

Suggested posts