Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Alphabetical index and navigation disappeared from Artists list AGAIN

Alphabetical index and navigation disappeared from Artists list AGAIN

The alphabetical index on the right side of the Artists list and thus the way to quickly navigate through the list is just gone with the latest update!! I'm following hundreds of artists, it's impossible to navigate through them without it. I'm too lazy to scroll that much, please understand.

(iOS / iPhone 8 / Spotify Premium, Hungary)

4 Replies

Agreed. This new update is awful if you have a large library. The majority of my library has disappeared as I don’t follow bands. I’ve in effect lost my whole library in one fell swoop. 

Atrocious to the point it’s making Spotify unusable for me. 

Would also like to to know where my daily mixes have disappeared to as that’s the other feature I use. Awful doesn’t even begin to describe this. 

Hey @sportmelltarto and welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Spotify recently pushed an update to the Spotify users which changes the Your Library UI and the way it works. Check this Spotify Answer to learn more about the changes to Your Library.

They're always testing and launching improvements and new features, you can learn more here why.

However, if you don't like the new look, please head over to this idea and add your +VOTE. You can always add your own input in the comments there as well 🙂

If you'd like more info on how the Ideas Exchange works, check more here.

Have a nice day 🙂

Helpful response thanks. Found daily mixes at least.

Not of fan of what it has done to my library but i’ll

learn and continue to be very grumpy about it. 

It’s not considered lazy if you don’t want to sit there and scroll through 300+ artist just so you can get to the Y section... you could type in the  artist, but when you’re at a stop light and want to change the music quick...

I just don’t understand why you would get rid of a solid, functional,  necessary feature that allows you to easily navigate your music library 

Suggested posts