Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 34 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 34 likes

My library new ui

PlanPremiumCountryitaly Device(iPhone X)Operating System(iOS 12) My Question or IssueHello everyone, my girlfriend , who’s part of my family plan, suddenly has changed ui of the library. I found it more comfortable and usefull, I would like to have t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country italy   Device (iPhone X) Operating System (iOS 12)   My Question or Issue Hello everyone, my girlfriend , who’s part of my family plan, suddenly has changed...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to add a canvas to a local file

PlanPremiumCountryU.S.A.Device(iPhone 7)Operating System(iOS 12.2) My Question or IssueI saw that Spotify has a new feature on some songs called a Canvas that lets songs have little animations on them instead of cover art. I was wondering: does anyon...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country U.S.A. Device (iPhone 7) Operating System (iOS 12.2)   My Question or Issue I saw that Spotify has a new feature on some songs called a Canvas that lets songs have...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there an option on iPhone to get non-personalized playlists?

PlanPremium CountryUS DeviceIphone7 plus My Question:Is it just me but recently I don’t see those “non personalized” playlists on my Home tab anymore. I’m referring to the playlists that gives you morning vibes early in the day or the chill ones in t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Country US   Device Iphone7 plus    My Question: Is it just me but recently I don’t see those “non personalized” playlists on my Home tab anymore. I’m ref...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Saving one song saves the whole album

Why in the lastest update the like feature saves the whole album in the albums section even if I have only liked one song from the album. I don’t want the whole album on my Spotify I only want that song/songs. This makes is so much more difficult to ...

• Why in the lastest update the like feature saves the whole album in the albums section even if I have only liked one song from the album. I don’t want the whole album on my Spotify I only want that s...
  • jdlc
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

local files sync up with IOS APP

hi, maybe some of you could help me because i can´t find in my iphone app the local files that i added in my laptop app, also i try to sync up my ios app whit my laptop app because maybe doing that i though it´s gonna work but it doesn´t

• Casual Listener
  • hi, maybe some of you could help me because i can´t find in my iphone app the local files that i added in my laptop app, also i try to sync up my ios app whit my laptop app because maybe doing that i...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcast - 'This video isn't available in this country or on your device'

PlanPremiumCountryAustralia, changed to France when I was on exchange but then changed back to AustraliaDeviceiPhone XROperating SystemiOS 12.1.1 Basically whenever I try to access the Podcast 'Coffee Break French' by the Radio Lingua Network this me...

IMG_E4EC6BE0613C-1.jpeg
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Australia, changed to France when I was on exchange but then changed back to Australia Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 12.1.1   Basically whenever I try to ac...
  • kennethtong7825
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong order bug playlist sorted after artist

I have a weird bug while listening to a playlist I have created. Sometimes I want to sort my playlist by artist and listen to them in the order they are displayed, but when I listen it is almost like i accidentally turned on shuffle play even though ...

• I have a weird bug while listening to a playlist I have created.   Sometimes I want to sort my playlist by artist and listen to them in the order they are displayed, but when I listen it is al...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Debit card will expire next month, subscription may fail to be renewed

PlanPremium for familyCountryBulgariaDeviceiPhone 8Operating System(iOS 12 My Question or Issue:Hello, my visa is expiring on 05/2019. I'm subscribed to Premium for family which taxes me on the 13th every month. I'm afraid that by the 13th my visa wo...

• Plan Premium for family Country Bulgaria Device iPhone 8 Operating System (iOS 12   My Question or Issue: Hello, my visa is expiring on 05/2019. I'm subscribed to Premium for family wh...
  • Ethan_Moore004
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wrong language on spotify mobile

PlanFreeCountryNorwayDeviceIpad mini 4Operating SystemiOS 12,2 My Question or IssueMy ios device is in norwegian but the spotify is in catalan/spain. I have never been in spain with this device and everything is in spanish. The ads are still norwegia...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Norway Device Ipad mini 4 Operating System iOS 12,2   My Question or Issue My ios device is in norwegian but the spotify is in catalan/spain. I have never been in spa...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find my public playlist

PlanFamily PremiumCountrySpainDevicePC & phoneOperating SystemWindows 10, OS X & Android My Question or IssueI have made a playlist about a concert, it is public by default, but there is no way to find it using the search menu. This issue is not caus...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Premium Country Spain Device PC & phone Operating System Windows 10, OS X & Android   My Question or Issue I have made a playlist about a concert, it is public by d...
  • Ethan_Moore004
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Public
    Search
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No button to save to library

I was playing my daily mix on my iPad and saw this really cool album that I really liked and added the whole library to my song order and the button to save to my library disappeared excluding the 3-dot menu. Though I have it on my iPhone in addition...

93EC5DDF-8548-4BD3-9361-591C88247F94.png
  • Composer
  • I was playing my daily mix on my iPad and saw this really cool album that I really liked and added the whole library to my song order and the button to save to my library disappeared excluding the 3-...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Mobile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot find about artist profile

I’m not able to find about artist block in my iPhone but I can find about artist in my android phone PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question ...

F3996987-C3EB-4653-8BDE-9C4CAC893E9F.png E984B8FA-C26F-4B5C-8AE9-6AC7294B9E77.png
  •   I’m not able to find about artist block in my iPhone but I can find about artist in my android phone  Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbo...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artists, Albums, and Playlists in Your Library won't open

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPad Air 2Operating SystemiOS 12.2 My Question or IssueArtists, Albums, and Playlists in Your Library won't open it's saying couldn't open link.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country United States Device iPad Air 2 Operating System iOS 12.2   My Question or Issue Artists, Albums, and Playlists in Your Library won't open it's saying couldn't open l...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Behind the lyrics

I have the new iPhone. Behind the lyrics is displayed and headlined at the bottom of the screen but I cannot view it. Any help is appreciated

• Music Fan
  • I have the new iPhone. Behind the lyrics is displayed and headlined at the bottom of the screen but I cannot view it. Any help is appreciated   
  • lblbkb
  • Music Fan
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Does Not Consider Language Preference For Recommendations

PlanPremiumCountryIndiaDeviceiPhone XOperating System(iOS 12) My Question or IssueI have subscribed to Spotify Premium, immediately after it launched in India. My preferred music language is selected as Telugu. However, almost 50 percent of the songs...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country India Device iPhone X Operating System (iOS 12)   My Question or Issue I have subscribed to Spotify Premium, immediately after it launched in India. My preferred m...
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes

Can't save songs on SD Card

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung Galaxy S7 EdgeOperating SystemAndroid 8.0.0 My Question or IssueI am not able to save my downloaded songs to a SD Card for more than a couple of minutes.I tried uninstalling and reinstalling spotify a couple tim...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Operating System Android 8.0.0   My Question or Issue I am not able to save my downloaded songs to a SD Card for more than a ...
  • Mowltasche
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS Spotify App Remote SDK Feature - setAutoplay(enabled:)

Users can set their Spotify autoplay preferences in the Spotify mobile app at Home Tab > Settings Icon > Playback > Autoplay Toggle. Would it be possible to add this functionality to the Spotify iOS App Remote SDK? This would be helpful for 3rd party...

• Regular
  • Users can set their Spotify autoplay preferences in the Spotify mobile app at Home Tab > Settings Icon > Playback > Autoplay Toggle. Would it be possible to add this functionality to the Spo...
  • Kaminsk13
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • app remote
    iOS
    SDK
    swift
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I play PC local files on an iPhone using Spotify?

I'm a premium user in the USA and I'm having a terrible time trying to get local files on my PC (Windows 10) to play on my iPhone (X) with Spotify. The instructions I'm finding online aren't quite making sense to me. Current situation: I have three l...

• I'm a premium user in the USA and I'm having a terrible time trying to get local files on my PC (Windows 10) to play on my iPhone (X) with Spotify. The instructions I'm finding online aren't quite ma...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

[BMW][Connected Drive] Spotify is crashing randomly using 'search' function

Spotify is randomly crashing while using 'search' option through the Connected Drive menu. PlanPremiumCountryPoland DeviceiPhone 5S 32 GB GOLDBMW 428i, 2015, NBT Operating SystemiOS 12.2BMW NBT is updated to latest version My Question or IssueI am co...

• Spotify is randomly crashing while using 'search' option through the Connected Drive menu.   Plan Premium Country Poland   Device iPhone 5S 32 GB GOLD BMW 428i, 2015, NBT   ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

camera stuck in filter mode?

A few months ago I let my toddler play with the camera on my iPhone 8 and when I got it back there was a purple haze 'effect' over the capture image, and I've not been able to figure out how to turn it off since. It only happens in low light conditio...

• A few months ago I let my toddler play with the camera on my iPhone 8 and when I got it back there was a purple haze 'effect' over the capture image, and I've not been able to figure out how to turn ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes