Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

How can I find the play queue?

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceiPhone 6Operating SystemiOS 12.2 My Question or IssueWhere can I find the play queue in the spotify interface? I have heard that it should be possible to find it in the top right corner of the now playing interface. On my dev...

• Plan Premium Country   Device iPhone 6 Operating System iOS 12.2   My Question or Issue Where can I find the play queue in the spotify interface? I have heard that it should be po...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot click on specific songs.

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 12.2 My Question or IssueCan’t click on certain songs.

• Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 12.2   My Question or Issue Can’t click on certain songs.
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to play PC local files on iPhone

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone 6S, Acer Aspire VX 15Operating SystemiOS 12.1.2, Windows 10My Question or IssueI have ~40 songs in mp3 form on my computer which are unavailable on most streaming services, including Spotify. I have them in...

IMG_5234.jpg IMG_5235.jpg IMG_5236.jpg
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device iPhone 6S, Acer Aspire VX 15 Operating System iOS 12.1.2, Windows 10 My Question or Issue I have ~40 songs in mp3 form on my computer which are unav...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Certain downloaded songs not playing when offline

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom, EnglandDevice(iPhone 6)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueCertain songs are not playing while I am offline. I have several playlists downloaded on my device, though while list...

• Plan Premium Country United Kingdom, England Device (iPhone 6) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Certain songs are not playing while ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[IOS][Playlists] Editing

PlanFreeCountryUSA DeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOS 11 My Question or IssueI can’t edit the order of my playlist. I’ve reinstalled the app several times.

• Plan Free Country USA   Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 11   My Question or Issue I can’t edit the order of my playlist. I’ve reinstalled the app several times. 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcasts Ending Prematurely

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceiPhone XS MaxOperating SystemiOS 12.2 My Question or IssueI am currently trying to listen to a podcast in Chronological order (Hello Internet). It is frequently cutting episodes short and moving to the next episode after 30i...

• Plan Premium Country US Device iPhone XS Max Operating System iOS 12.2   My Question or Issue I am currently trying to listen to a podcast in Chronological order (Hello Internet). It i...
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!! Iphone plays music while pressing the side button

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevice(iPhone Xs)Operating System(iOS 12.2) My Question or IssueWhen I press the pause on the iPhone on the home screen and then press the side button to turn off the iPhone, the music starts again. How can you turn off that ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device (iPhone Xs) Operating System (iOS 12.2)   My Question or Issue When I press the pause on the iPhone on the home screen and then press the side butto...
  • YG13
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes

Heart Button Randomly Disappears

PlanPremium FamilyCountryUSDeviceiPhone 6 PlusOperating SystemiOS 12.2 My Question or IssueRandomly the "Heart" button disappears and I am unable to save songs to my library until I uninstall and reinstall the app. I am nowhere near the 10,000 song c...

• Plan Premium Family Country US Device iPhone 6 Plus Operating System iOS 12.2   My Question or Issue Randomly the "Heart" button disappears and I am unable to save songs to my library ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect song limit on my iPad?

DeviceiPad 9.7 inchOperating SystemiOS My Question or IssueAs you can see in the screenshot above, my song limit is 1,263 songs. When I search up the max amount of songs saved, it tells me 10,000. If this is the case, why can I not save any more song...

• Casual Listener
  • Device iPad 9.7 inch Operating System iOS   My Question or Issue As you can see in the screenshot above, my song limit is 1,263 songs. When I search up the max amount of songs saved, it te...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No song selection on Apple Watch 3

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceiPhone 7, Apple Watch 3Operating SystemUp to date My Question or IssueEver since the spotify app released for the Apple Watch, I've been waiting for a way to select a specific song in a playlist, rather than just th...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device iPhone 7, Apple Watch 3 Operating System Up to date   My Question or Issue Ever since the spotify app released for the Apple Watch, I've been wa...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Some songs from artist can’t be found nor played

PremiumHong Kong Device(iPhone XS Max)Operating System(IOS 12.2) I tried to find some songs on Spotify but I can’t In the last few weeks, I’ve downloaded songs from Twice and Itzy and I could freely listen, but this week I couldn’t seem to find a few...

•     Premium Hong Kong   Device (iPhone XS Max) Operating System (IOS 12.2)   I tried to find some songs on Spotify but I can’t   In the last few weeks, I’ve down...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Stranger things mode

I am trying to use the stranger things mode and nothing is working! My phone is updated and my Spotify is updated as well! I have tried restarting the app and restarting the phone and nothing! I have tried to official stranger things playlist and oth...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to use the stranger things mode and nothing is working! My phone is updated and my Spotify is updated as well! I have tried restarting the app and restarting the phone and nothing! I have...
  • Keke0819
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Album showing as available but won’t play

PlanPremiumCountryUK DeviceiPhone 8 Plus Operating SystemiOS 12.2 My Question or Issuehttps://open.spotify.com/album/1vj2FFfT9lt4C0JTfnwCoz The above album is showing but will not play. My son loves the soundtrack so afix would be great.

•   Plan Premium Country UK   Device iPhone 8 Plus  Operating System iOS 12.2   My Question or Issue https://open.spotify.com/album/1vj2FFfT9lt4C0JTfnwCoz   The a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS Spotify App Remote SDK Feature - setQueueTo(trackURIs:)

The only mechanism the Spotify App Remote uses to manage the user's Spotify queue is enqueueTrackURI(callback:). I would like an API method to set the queue to an array of track IDs, deleting whatever queue is currently in place. This would make the ...

• Regular
  • The only mechanism the Spotify App Remote uses to manage the user's Spotify queue is enqueueTrackURI(callback:). I would like an API method to set the queue to an array of track IDs, deleting whateve...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Music not saving

Hey guys since a couple weeks when i save songs on my Iphone they dont save on my pc,and thr same when i save them on my pc they dont show in my phone ?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys since a couple weeks when i save songs on my Iphone they dont save on my pc,and thr same when i save them on my pc they dont show in my phone ?
  • AFFalcons
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant find the offline mode option

PlanPremiumCountryUsaDeviceiPhone xrOperating SystemiOS 12 My Question or Issue i cant find i the offline mode on my iphone x

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Usa Device iPhone xr Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue i cant find i the offline mode on my iphone x  
  • normalwhat
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue with random song playing and I can't change song.

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 12 My Question or IssueWhen I listen to a play list or Music made for me, it will stop the song im listening too and play a randon song that is not on the list. But when I try to turn off the son...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue When I listen to a play list or Music made for me, it will stop the song im listening too and pl...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

if you forget a device on spotify does it log you out?

My Question or IssueHello, if you forget a device on the iOS App does that automatically log that device out of Spotify? I can’t find any information on the the internet relating to this!

•     My Question or Issue Hello, if you forget a device on the iOS App does that automatically log that device out of Spotify?    I can’t find any information on the the inter...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

List of Artists disappeared, and liked songs not grouped by Artist

You used to be able to see list of all artists whom you have liked a song. Now you can only see Artists who you have clicked 'following' Also, my liked songs are no longer grouped by Artist. You can only sort by date added or title. To be honest I'm ...

• You used to be able to see  list of all artists whom you have liked a song. Now you can only see Artists who you have clicked 'following'    Also, my liked songs are no longer groupe...
  • ledzep5
  • 3 replies
  • 18 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 18 likes

[iOS] display stays on

PlanPremiumCountryDEDeviceiPhone SEOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueHey,when I use the Spotify app, the display stays on when the phone is locked, even if there is no music playing. Steps to reproduce (steps in parentheses not necessarily n...

• Plan Premium Country DE Device iPhone SE Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue Hey, when I use the Spotify app, the display stays on when the phone is locked, even if there i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes