Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Anyone on an iPhone use Spotify rather than Apple Music? if so why ?

Anyone on an iPhone use Spotify rather than Apple Music? if so why ?

Plan

Free

Country

USA

Device

iPhone 10

Operating System

iOS 10

My Question or Issue

I have switched over to Spotify.. Spotify connect 99% or the reason .. as I’ve mentioned in some replies, the fact apple haven’t figured out handoff for Apple Music is insane TellTims.com

1 Reply

@Kristina345 I have only ever used Spotify; I discovered it while in grad school in 2012 because it had a free version where I could stream music. Apple didn't have that option at the time and I really despise(d) the itunes interphase (though Itunes is no longer needed to stream). To be fair to Apple, I have never used Apple Music, but I don't feel the need to since Spotify does everything I could ask for. I also like the friend activity column and the ease of finding new music through the app. Another component I really like is that Spotify has this community forum where casual listeners can communicate ideas, search for troubleshooting solutions, discuss new music etc. Further, I appreciate the ease of connecting my phone to my at home devices (like my bathroom fan/speaker, google home, etc) and also the ability to easily share music with friends via text, gchat, instagram, facebook, etc. I ALSO love how i can load spotify playlists onto my Garmin watch that connects to my apple airpods, and how easy it is to connect my phone and use spotify with my Chevy Car Play. 

Hope that helps a little!

Suggested posts