App issues on iPhone X

Solved!

Re: App issues on iPhone X

Nox79
Regular

I have exactly the same issue, with airpods. When I switch between Spotify and other apps with sound, when I come back to Spotify, I have no sound in Airpods. I have to kill Spotify reopen and it works. 

Unhappy_iphonex

You’re a **bleep**. You and your generic responses. Why don’t you just admit you can’t **bleep**ing do **bleep** or want to cause you’re a lazy **bleep**. 

Smaller apps had support day one. You guys do not. It’s probaly what a max of 3 lines of code needing to be changed? For an app I pay $10 a month I expect it work. You scale it for every android. So what’s the deal? 

Taylor91
Regular

Are you on the beta version of IOS? Just asking because i am and spotify is trying to tell me it's because im on beta or to go to apple and ask them. 

Nox79
Regular

Yes I'am on Beta iOS 11.2 (15C5097d) on iPhone X.

Jonavicius
Casual Listener

No, I’m not on Beta. My is on 11.1.2

Notoriousjoe200
Regular
This is not an iPhone X problem. This happens on every iPhone and every version of ios, beta and full versions. Spotify obviously doesn’t take the thousands of complaints serious.

Taylor91
Regular

I dnt think that is all the way true, my girlfriend has the iphone 8 on the latest non beta ios and she doesnt have any issues 

Bn210773

I am having the same issue- if I’m listening to Spotify, and watch a video during, the sound will not go back to Spotify unless I close the app and go back in. Spotify also does not pause the music if your earphone comes out which is a major issue as well. 

Taylor91
Regular

Are you running any IOS beta? I chatted with someone yesterday and they said they are working on the issues 

Nox79
Regular

I have upgrade my iPhone X in iOS 11.2 bêta 15c5107a and upgrade Spotify with last version 8.4.2.7 and it works (it seems)

SUGGESTED POSTS