App slow and crashing after ios update

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Iphone X

My Question or Issue

Since updating to ios 12, spotify is extremely slow, often completely unresponsive when opening it. About half of the time it ends up crashing. I tried re-installing it but it behaves the same. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? Sorry if this may sound a bit repetitive but if that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app by following these steps.

Have you tried this with another Spotify account or network connection to see if it helps?

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? Sorry if this may sound a bit repetitive but if that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app by following these steps.

Have you tried this with another Spotify account or network connection to see if it helps?

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Thank you! I tried power it on and off before the re-install but not after the reinstall and that worked. Really appreciate it. 

Really happy that you sovled it! 🎉

If you need help with anything else don't hesitate to ask 🙂

Suggested posts