Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Apple watch now playing complication not showing/recognising album name in correct place

Solved!

Apple watch now playing complication not showing/recognising album name in correct place

Plan

Premium

Country

Australia

Device

iPhone 11, Apple Watch Series 4 44mm

Operating System

iOS 16.0, watchOS 9.1

My Question or Issue

Hello,

I just decided to start using the now playing complication on my watch face but Spotify doesn't seem to use the space to show the most amount of information. 

The example supplied in the apple watch app (the Coldplay song) shows the name of the song, the artist, and then the album. When I use it with Spotify (Tyler, The Creator), it shows the name, but then jams the artist and album into the same line. Not a deal-breaker, but just doesn't look as good as it could.

incoming-496C814A-C75B-45ED-9A9D-269DBCC695A7.PNG
IMG_8153.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @smallchocolate,

Thanks for the post.

Spotify constantly strives to improve the user experience with its features and the easiest way to achieve this is by regular app updates. That’s why we appreciate you taking the time to share your suggestions with the Community.  We've passed your feedback on to the developer teams at Spotify 🙂

Cheers!

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there @smallchocolate,

Thanks for the post.

Spotify constantly strives to improve the user experience with its features and the easiest way to achieve this is by regular app updates. That’s why we appreciate you taking the time to share your suggestions with the Community.  We've passed your feedback on to the developer teams at Spotify 🙂

Cheers!

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thank you!

Suggested posts