Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Attach Phone Number To Spotify Account

Attach Phone Number To Spotify Account

Hello,

I am trying to associate my sprint account with my spotify account.

I activated premium services just fine on my primary phone over a year ago and tried to do the same for the secondary line the same day, but it never worked.

I do remember recieving a text message from spotify or sprint to activate the services, which worked fine on the primary line.  I never received the text message on the secondary line.

I've contacted both spotify and sprint, and both companies told me to call the other company because they don't know what to do.  Spotify stated that Sprint handles my account because the charges appear on my phone bill.  Sprint advised me to contact Spotify because they handle phone accounts, not application subscriptions.

I need a redemption code or to be pointed somewhere on the spotify site that associates my spotify account with my sprint account.  At this point, I don't even care about the free 3 month trial or whatever it is.  I'll gladly pay the full amount just to get passed all this bogusness.

Thank You

1 Reply

Looking at this it would be sprint you would need to deal with as that is who you would be paying 

http://support.sprint.com/support/article/Learn-more-about-the-free-Spotify-trial/b3768c8e-2b7f-4af7...

Suggested posts