Premium

Country

Australia

Device

iphone 11

Operating System

iOS 13.7

My Question or Issue

My Autoplay is not working when I search a song, no follow up / similar songs will play. I've tried the autoplay button in settings, turning my phone on and off, clearing cache and re-downloading the app as well as checking for an update.

Thanks

45 Replies

July 2021 and this issue hasn't been resolved 🙄😒

I ended up selling my pixel/android phone since I have concluded that Spotify does not fully support android and I don’t want the extra hassle of two phones. So sticking to iPhone is my best suggestion 😕

Hey @Nenow,

Thanks for posting here 🙂

It's a good idea to try on another device to check if anything changes.

In case you're using an SD card, you can try removing it, reinstall Spotify and then try running the app without the SD. Sometimes the SD card can lead to issues with the cache.

If you've already tried these steps or some additional troubleshooting steps, let us know. That way we'll able to avoid any repeating steps.

Could you also share with us if the issue occurred, for example, after an update?

Keep us in the loop. 

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Nevermind my reply see it was to Nenow

Hello this is still not working. Recently switch from Android to IOS and the Spotify auto play is not working. I need to grab my phone and enter into the spotify application then hit play. How can I play my favorite songs directly when I connect to the vehicle? 

I've tried all the method with clean install etc... nothing works.

I need a valid good solution.

This still happening to people in 2022?

Suggested posts