Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Bottom menu bar

Solved!

Bottom menu bar

Hi,

When can we in Norway expect a bottom menu bar instead of hamburger bar on our iPhone`s.

Best regards

Draagen

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello there.

I talked to the support before this day for the exact opposite ^^. I prefer the hamburger menu by far and one of my two account had it and my new one had the bottom menu bar. I asked why and they told me that was A/B Testing applied randomly to users.

It would be great if this had an option in the app settings to match all tastes ! 😄

Julien.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Welcome to the community, haavarddraagen!

I'm sorry, you seem to be having a problem but I cannot understand what a "hamburger bar" is, is there any chance you could clarify your question? Thanks! 🙂

Did my reply look like it was a solution to your problem? If so, please click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION so others can find this answer too!

Carter McCulloch: listening on Windows, iOS, PlayStation.
Tweet me @Skyllful.

Follow me

Hi,

Thank you for quick response.
Yes, I mean the new navigation bar on iPhones where you have the menu on the bottom instead of left side.

I understand that this new menu allready excists in some countries but not Norway and a lot of other countries.
When I download the app from app store its only the "old" one with "Hamburger" menu.

Best Regards,
HaavardDraagen

Bottom menu bar.png
Hamburger bar.png
Marked as solution

Hello there.

I talked to the support before this day for the exact opposite ^^. I prefer the hamburger menu by far and one of my two account had it and my new one had the bottom menu bar. I asked why and they told me that was A/B Testing applied randomly to users.

It would be great if this had an option in the app settings to match all tastes ! 😄

Julien.

Hey guys,

By the way, there's already an idea started for this: /t5/Live-Ideas/iOS-Other-Remove-Hamburger-Menu-and-Replace-with-Tab-Bar/idi-p/1293322.

Did my reply look like it was a solution to your problem? If so, please click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION so others can find this answer too!

Carter McCulloch: listening on Windows, iOS, PlayStation.
Tweet me @Skyllful.

Follow me

Suggested posts