Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Solved!! Sleep Timer

Is there a sleep timer function for Spotify on iPhone? If not it would be a great idea.

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a sleep timer function for Spotify on iPhone? If not it would be a great idea.
  • Wainwda
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes

Spotify keeps restarting the song every second

Every time I try to play a song, Spotify keeps restarting the song over and over again nonstop or it keeps switching to the next song every second. I am unable to listen to any music because it restarts/switches every second. I have tried deleting th...

• Every time I try to play a song, Spotify keeps restarting the song over and over again nonstop or it keeps switching to the next song every second. I am unable to listen to any music because it resta...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP

my Spotify account isn't on premium even though when I check my apple account it say that I am. I paid the fee for this month already but it would not activate my Spotify

• my Spotify account isn't on premium even though when I check my apple account it say that I am. I paid the fee for this month already but it would not activate my Spotify
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I clicked the link to buy 3 months for 0,99€But when i payed, i payed 10€ and now i have spotify just for one month but normally i should pay 0,99€ for 3 month. Pls help me

• Casual Listener
  • I clicked the link to buy 3 months for 0,99€ But when i payed, i payed 10€ and now i have spotify just for one month but normally i should pay 0,99€ for 3 month. Pls help me
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot go premium

Hi there i'm janmarc from philippines. Im wondering why can't i go premium i am a globe sim user and i'm planning to pay via load balance, i already filled the form then spotify did not send me any PIN so that i can go premium.please help thanx

• Hi there i'm janmarc from philippines. Im wondering why can't i go premium i am a globe sim user and i'm planning to pay via load balance, i already filled the form then spotify did not send me any P...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Reset my songs and Spotify to be like new

I would like to know if there is a way I can delete all my songs and saved data on my Spotify for IOS. I would like it to be like new

• I would like to know if there is a way I can delete all my songs and saved data on my Spotify for IOS. I would like it to be like new
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium isn't working

I have Spotify premium about two months ago but this morning I open the app and my account wasn't premium anymore. I can't even try to make another premium account

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify premium about two months ago but this morning I open the app and my account wasn't premium anymore. I can't even try to make another premium account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not allowing me to upgrade to premium

Hi there,Hoping to get some help/advise.I downloaded Spotify a few months ago and have since tried the free trail period. Really enjoyed having access to all the music and being able to play songs when im out of wifi or cellular coverage. I have sinc...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, Hoping to get some help/advise. I downloaded Spotify a few months ago and have since tried the free trail period. Really enjoyed having access to all the music and being able to play ...
  • mike_vengeance
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Mushroomhead album problem

I'm requesting albums from an artist called Mushroomhead I would like if you had a couple more albums from this artist please ad Beautiful Stories for Ugly Children and savior sorrow and last but not least XX I would appreciate if these albums from t...

• I'm requesting albums from an artist called Mushroomhead I would like if you had a couple more albums from this artist please ad Beautiful Stories for Ugly Children and savior sorrow and last but not...
  • mike_vengeance
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Share current playing with another user

Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to listen the same let's say queue as another user. On two or more devices at the same time.I will give an example to clarify. I have a family account with my girlfriend, I would like to 'hook' to what she is lis...

• Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to listen the same let's say queue as another user. On two or more devices at the same time. I will give an example to clarify. I have a family account with my ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • current playlist
    share music
    synchronize
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Songs that have multiple artists no longer display all names

For the last week, maybe more, when a song has multiple artists, Spotify has started to only display the first artist that appears in the list. It acknowledges different artists when simply looking at a song, like this: But when you actually play a s...

IMG_5894.PNG IMG_5895.PNG
  • Casual Listener
  • For the last week, maybe more, when a song has multiple artists, Spotify has started to only display the first artist that appears in the list. It acknowledges different artists when simply looking a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist names
    multiple artists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot get my iPod 3rd generation to sync with spotify web player

Hello everyone,i recently purchased an ipod 3rd generation online becuase i wanted an ipod new enough to allow me to use spotify but old enough so that it didnt have a camera on it because i am not allowed to have them at work. when i bought it i was...

• Hello everyone, i recently purchased an ipod 3rd generation online becuase i wanted an ipod new enough to allow me to use spotify but old enough so that it didnt have a camera on it because i am not...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Could not find Spotify network

Using Spotify in iPhone 6, all iOS and apps up to date.Taking advantage of the Premium account offered through my mobile carrier.Initially Spotify would not recognize my Premium. I browsed community and followed the suggestion of deleting Spotify and...

• Casual Listener
  • Using Spotify in iPhone 6, all iOS and apps up to date. Taking advantage of the Premium account offered through my mobile carrier. Initially Spotify would not recognize my Premium. I browsed commun...
  • Whiskeyjaxx
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

local files

I have a problem with my iphone which is that when I add songs from my pc to my playlist spotify these are not downloaded to my device cases

• I have a problem with my iphone which is that when I add songs from my pc to my playlist spotify these are not downloaded to my device cases
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to sync for non premium

I use to be able to save my favorites for offline now I cannot (PC)

• Regular
  • I use to be able to save my favorites for offline now I cannot (PC)
  • DOGBONE
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why shuffle-only on free mobile app?

Hi there, I've been enjoying Spotify on both the desktop Web Player and iOS. I'm just curious though, why is it shuffle-only on the mobile app, but not on the desktop? What's the difference whether you play music on your mobile device versus the desk...

• Music Fan
  • Hi there,   I've been enjoying Spotify on both the desktop Web Player and iOS.   I'm just curious though, why is it shuffle-only on the mobile app, but not on the desktop? What's the di...
  • sunnybubblegum
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

No Push Notifications!

Hi all, Brief description of the issue: I am not receiving any notifications on iOS for either iPad or iPhone. What steps you’ve tried already: I have tried disabling and re-enabling all push notifications in settings, logging out and re-logging in, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   Brief description of the issue: I am not receiving any notifications on iOS for either iPad or iPhone.    What steps you’ve tried already: I have tried disabling and re-e...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My entire favorites folder disappeared (iOS 9.0)

This looks like a bug for me, here the symptoms. 1. Out of the blue the entire favorites folder disappeared in my iPhone.2. I'm able to access the favorites folder in my computer, also i can play it and hear it at iphone(!!!!) but i can't see the mus...

• Casual Listener
  • This looks like a bug for me, here the symptoms.   1. Out of the blue the entire favorites folder disappeared in my iPhone. 2. I'm able to access the favorites folder in my computer, also i c...
  • NOS_18
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    iOS
    Linux
    Mac
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot play any music after change country

To start off, I'm a free user. I just moved to Taiwan from the US. After 14 days, I get locked out with a "Wrong Country" error, so I changed the country settings in my profile.Now, I cannot play any songs at all on my iPhone. Every time I press "Shu...

• To start off, I'm a free user. I just moved to Taiwan from the US. After 14 days, I get locked out with a "Wrong Country" error, so I changed the country settings in my profile. Now, I cannot play...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot access playlists on Ipad

I am a premium subscriber. I cannot access my playlists on my I pad but I have no problem seeing my playlists on my linked IPhone.. The format is different on both devices. Also on the IPad I see under the "Recently played" section albums I never lis...

• I am a premium subscriber. I cannot access my playlists on my I pad but I have no problem seeing my playlists on my linked IPhone.. The format is different on both devices. Also on the IPad I see und...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes