Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Offline music

Offline music

I just updated to Spotify premium and my playlists should be able for me even if I don't have internet connection. Spotify on my Iphone keep asking me to log in whenever I don't have internet connection. is there anybody here know how to deal with it?

3 Replies

We are having a similar issue, just purchased the ipod touch and downloaded the app, loaded the program on the computer, synced them together.  dowloaded music on our ipod touch through spotify, worked great while connected to wi-fi connection but when the ipod touch is not connected to wi-fi can not sign into Spotify to listen to the songs

What am I missing?

Also we are new to the world of ipods and wanted a program that we could pay a monthly fee instead of each song, so we are currently using the 30 day premium trial for spotify, could this be the problem that it is a trial program?

Hey guys 🙂

There appears to be an ongoing issue with being requested to log in on iOS devices. The staff are aware of the issue and are looking into it. There is a massive topic and possible work around here.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

What should I do to restart listening offline?

@hoangphihong wrote:

I just updated to Spotify premium and my playlists should be able for me even if I don't have internet connection. Spotify on my Iphone keep asking me to log in whenever I don't have internet connection. is there anybody here know how to deal with it?

Suggested posts