Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Playing time

How do I see the playingtime (I dont really know how to translate from swedish...) of a playlist? I mean how long it is, in hours and minutes.

• How do I see the playingtime (I dont really know how to translate from swedish...) of a playlist? I mean how long it is, in hours and minutes.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help on collaborative playlist

hello everyone! last week i made a collaborative playlist for my gym so everyone in the classes can add music and listen to it, but i've detected some problems with iphone users that can neither open or find the playlist... i created it in the window...

• Community Legend
  • hello everyone!   last week i made a collaborative playlist for my gym so everyone in the classes can add music and listen to it, but i've detected some problems with iphone users that can nei...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Clearing albums songs and saved artist

I have way to many songs albums and artist saved, how can I clear it all out without loosing my subscription

• Casual Listener
  • I have way to many songs albums and artist saved, how can I clear it all out without loosing my subscription
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Disabling device linking/syncing

I was driving home and listening to spotify on my phone in my car. Suddenly the music stops. I press play and its a completely different song. It turns out while I was listening my wife started spotify on the Amazon Echo at home and my music stopped ...

• Casual Listener
  • I was driving home and listening to spotify on my phone in my car. Suddenly the music stops. I press play and its a completely different song. It turns out while I was listening my wife started spoti...
  • Snj832000
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • multiple devices
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 404 - Facebook is already autorisiert

Hello, at first sorry for the bad english, i'am from germany.The problem is only on my Iphone, i can't login with my facebook profile because spotify-app say that there is an Error 404, at least spotify show that it is already autorisiert by facebook...

• Hello,   at first sorry for the bad english, i'am from germany. The problem is only on my Iphone, i can't login with my facebook profile because spotify-app say that there is an Error 404, at...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help me!!

So I logged into Spotify on my cell phone usually it's on my bf's phone. We thought it would sync from he's phone to mine with the same account. It wouldn't let me so I pressed forget password to I did that now it won't let me log in at all on my bf'...

• So I logged into Spotify on my cell phone usually it's on my bf's phone. We thought it would sync from he's phone to mine with the same account. It wouldn't let me so I pressed forget password to I d...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Clicking "save" downloads an album?

Hello all,This is my first time posting a question because just recently bought premium. I have been able to get the hang of saving music to my library and also making specific songs/albums available offline, but recently I have ran into a problem. R...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all, This is my first time posting a question because just recently bought premium. I have been able to get the hang of saving music to my library and also making specific songs/albums avail...
  • prinzmaus
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Tengo problema con entrar

Hola tengo un problema al entrar en la App dice que mi contraseña está mal y ya restaure mi contraseña y sigue sin dejarme entrar

• Hola tengo un problema al entrar en la App dice que mi contraseña está mal y ya restaure mi contraseña y sigue sin dejarme entrar 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problème de connexion Musixmatch

Bonjour,Musixmatch ne reconnait pas mon compte Spotify, ça fonctionne pourtant avec un autre compte que le mien ! Que faut-il faire ?Merci d'avance !

• Bonjour, Musixmatch ne reconnait pas mon compte Spotify, ça fonctionne pourtant avec un autre compte que le mien ! Que faut-il faire ? Merci d'avance !
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium

I´m trying to buy Spotify Premium, but every time that I finalize the card error, but I know that´s everything okay with my card. What I need to do?

• I´m trying to buy Spotify Premium, but every time that I finalize the card error, but I know that´s everything okay with my card. What I need to do?
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Não consigo baixar playlist

Em certo momento eu não sou capaz de baixar nenhuma música a mais, sou obrigado a deletar uma playlist e adicionar a que eu desejo, mesmo sendo que meu iPod contém 12gb de espaço livre.

• Casual Listener
  • Em certo momento eu não sou capaz de baixar nenhuma música a mais, sou obrigado a deletar uma playlist e adicionar a que eu desejo, mesmo sendo que meu iPod contém 12gb de espaço livre.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ipod
    Playlist download problem
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

no more inbox in spotify iOS app?

One of the big reasons I subscribe to Spotify's premium service is convenience, which also includes ability to send and receive songs/recommendations from friends. It appears the inbox feature has been removed -- I can't find it anywhere in the app. ...

• Music Fan
  • One of the big reasons I subscribe to Spotify's premium service is convenience, which also includes ability to send and receive songs/recommendations from friends.    It appears the inbox...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't download app

I have spotify premium on my PC, but can't download app to my iPhone;(Probably because beforey Apple ID was registered in Russia, now I changed address but it's still the same, I even don't have app in my apple storeAny solution?

• Casual Listener
  • I have spotify premium on my PC, but can't download app to my iPhone;( Probably because beforey Apple ID was registered in Russia, now I changed address but it's still the same, I even don't have ap...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sometimes unable to play downloaded songs.

I am a premium account holder, and every now and again I am unable to play any downloaded songs when I am not in a wifi area.I can play them most of the time, but sometimes the available offline button is moved to the left and I cant play them. When ...

• I am a premium account holder, and every now and again I am unable to play any downloaded songs when I am not in a wifi area. I can play them most of the time, but sometimes the available offline bu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My iPhone app doesn't recognize my Premium account anymore

Hi, I have never before had problems with Spotify app for iPhone (well except app crashing every now and then, but that has improved). I started having problems with my Premium account. I upgraded to Premium account some time ago, and I have been usi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have never before had problems with Spotify app for iPhone (well except app crashing every now and then, but that has improved). I started having problems with my Premium account. I up...
  • kriznikb
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No premium button

I normally buy Spotify premium off my iPhone using iTunes gift cards. But for the past month I have not been able to because when I got to "account" in settings the "get premium" button/option isn't there. It only displays "subscription - Free". I've...

• I normally buy Spotify premium off my iPhone using iTunes gift cards. But for the past month I have not been able to because when I got to "account" in settings the "get premium" button/option isn't ...
  • haren
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Logging in

Hi I can't log in I broke my phone and lost my account information but I pay for it for can I recover my account? And emailing then doesn't help they say to come here Someone help I'm wasting my money and I want my music back!

• Hi I can't log in I broke my phone and lost my account information but I pay for it for can I recover my account? And emailing then doesn't help they say to come here Someone help I'm wasting my mone...
  • prinzmaus
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't open playlist from Facebook mobile app

Hello, The link I am using to share a playlist on the Facebook mobile app is not working properly. It is continually saying on the app that Spotify cannot open the link. I am trying to make a collaborative playlist for my Facebook friends to add song...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   The link I am using to share a playlist on the Facebook mobile app is not working properly. It is continually saying on the app that Spotify cannot open the link.   I am trying...
  • iamleek
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes