Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Solved!! Can't listen to the songs i want

I just bought an iPOD touch 5th generation and installed spotify (not premium) and I can't listen to the songs that I actually want, I can only press the "shuffle playback" and if I keep holding the song I actually want, it only gives me an example o...

• Casual Listener
  • I just bought an iPOD touch 5th generation and installed spotify (not premium) and I can't listen to the songs that I actually want, I can only press the "shuffle playback" and if I keep holding the ...
  • jameshoonigan
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Completely unusable on iPhone

I have spotify Premium, which seems to be fine on my Mac desktop. But the iPhone app will not run for more than about 60 seconds before freezing and crashing. I have managed to download some tracks by restarting multiple times, and even they will not...

• Visitor
  • I have spotify Premium, which seems to be fine on my Mac desktop. But the iPhone app will not run for more than about 60 seconds before freezing and crashing. I have managed to download some tracks b...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

I paid for the premium but it doesn't work

• I paid for the premium but it doesn't work
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cambio de pais

Buenas tardes. Saqué mi cuenta cuando estaba en Colombia, me mudé un año a UK y no sé cómo ahora mi cuenta es de allá y no he podido cambiarla a Colombia nuevamente. Podría alguien ayudarme?

• Buenas tardes. Saqué mi cuenta cuando estaba en Colombia, me mudé un año a UK y no sé cómo ahora mi cuenta es de allá y no he podido cambiarla a Colombia nuevamente. Podría alguien ayudarme?
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded songs not listed when listening offline

I have downloaded my songs to listen offline on my iPod Touch. Recently the problem has been that when I open the app for the first time, the songs aren't listed on "Your songs" as they used to be, so I can't access my full list of songs. I have to s...

• I have downloaded my songs to listen offline on my iPod Touch.   Recently the problem has been that when I open the app for the first time, the songs aren't listed on  "Your songs" as the...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline mode

Hello, if I get the premium account to use offline mode, where the app save the music? I want to use it on my iphone but is just a 16GB model.

• Hello, if I get the premium account to use offline mode, where the app save the music? I want to use it on my iphone but is just a 16GB model.
  • ravxl
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Your Library Albums songs etc. not on iphone

I have stuff saved in Your Library on my iPad and Mac but on my iPhone nothing appears.I've tried uninstalling the app and they appear again but then disappear, as they do if I log out and log back in again. Anybody any ideas?

• Casual Listener
  • I have stuff saved in Your Library on my iPad and Mac but on my iPhone nothing appears. I've tried uninstalling the app and they appear again but then disappear, as they do if I log out and log back...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

listen to OFFLINE songs when ONLINE - NO DATA CHARGE!

Hi guys,I would like to know if there is a way to listen to Offline songs (that is, downloaded and all) while Online, without incurring into data charges.Meanining: while Online, can I listen to a song I have downloaded for Offline mode without havin...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys, I would like to know if there is a way to listen to Offline songs (that is, downloaded and all) while Online, without incurring into data charges. Meanining: while Online, can I listen to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Local files (synced from desktop) won´t play

Hey there, since a few weeks my iPhone-App (iPhone SE) doesn´t play my synced local files (mp3). They show up as usual, but i cannot start them playing, either using iPhone-speaker, bluethooth or headphone. btw - all these songs simply played before....

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there,   since a few weeks my iPhone-App (iPhone SE) doesn´t play my synced local files (mp3). They show up as usual, but i cannot start them playing, either using iPhone-speaker, bluethoo...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Posting Playlists on Facebook: iPhone Always Leads to "Couldn't Open Link"

I'm hoping someone knows how to fix the following problem.I post playlists on my facebook page almost every day, and when somone with an iPhone (iPhone 5S or iPhone 6) trys to click on the playlist link, they always get the following message (after t...

• I'm hoping someone knows how to fix the following problem. I post playlists on my facebook page almost every day, and when somone with an iPhone (iPhone 5S or iPhone 6) trys to click on the playlist...
  • happyrobot
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

iPhone app keeps crashing!!!

Every time I try to open the app on my phone, it keeps crashing. Stays up on the screen for about 5 seconds saying that I'm offline, and then it crashes. Is there any fix to this?

• Every time I try to open the app on my phone, it keeps crashing. Stays up on the screen for about 5 seconds saying that I'm offline, and then it crashes. Is there any fix to this?
  • jamesat
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 11 likes

Music disappearing

The music from my library has disappeared. and all that is left are the last 2 songs that I saved.

• The music from my library has disappeared. and all that is left are the last 2 songs that I saved.
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • disappear
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Got a premium account, but iphone app says free

Dear anyone,I have a premium spotify account for years now and a lot of playlist saved offline on my iphone app, which always worked. But now all of a sudden my iphone app plays only shuffle and a lot of my offline music is gone.When i look on the sp...

• Dear anyone, I have a premium spotify account for years now and a lot of playlist saved offline on my iphone app, which always worked. But now all of a sudden my iphone app plays only shuffle and ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Issues

Hello, I'm having several issues with Spotify, and was wondering if anyone is experiencing the same thing and could help me out? Please read below. 1. On the bottom of my "home" screen, it says "Spotify is currently set to offline". I've tried config...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I'm having several issues with Spotify, and was wondering if anyone is experiencing the same thing and could help me out? Please read below.   1. On the bottom of my "home" screen, it s...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Just bought premium and it isn't working

I just bought premium for my iOS device and it isn't working. I bought it with a $15 iTunes gift card. It is still limiting me to ads and 5 skips. This is very frustrating because I spent good money on this!!

• I just bought premium for my iOS device and it isn't working. I bought it with a $15 iTunes gift card. It is still limiting me to ads and 5 skips. This is very frustrating because I spent good money ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Signing in on new device

I have a new phone and tried to sign into my account. I even tried the forgot login option, I got an email and reset my password. When I went back to Spotify to enter the new password it said login failed. When I tried to login with my username it wa...

• I have a new phone and tried to sign into my account. I even tried the forgot login option, I got an email and reset my password. When I went back to Spotify to enter the new password it said login f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

want to log on without facebook

I recently got Spotify premium and it was all working fine and then I had to switch my phone. I reinstalled spotify and it says that I created an account through Facebook. So on my iPhone I try to log into my spotify through my facebook login page. I...

• I recently got Spotify premium and it was all working fine and then I had to switch my phone. I reinstalled spotify and it says that I created an account through Facebook. So on my iPhone I try to lo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

cant find the serch bar

i use web spotify but i cant find the serch bar on my iphone 4 

• i use web spotify but i cant find the serch bar on my iphone 4 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies