Announcements
We're aware that some of you are currently experiencing issues with redeeming your gift cards! We'll keep you posted here.

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Solved!! Selling iOS Music app with Spotify Integration

Hey there, I'm looking into developing a new music app for iOS. I want to integrate Spotify with it as well, and plan on charging $3 or $4 for it. I will not be charging for the use of the service, I would be simply charging for use of our app. We wi...

• Regular
  • Hey there,   I'm looking into developing a new music app for iOS. I want to integrate Spotify with it as well, and plan on charging $3 or $4 for it. I will not be charging for the use of the s...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

99¢ Offer

When I went to purchase the 99¢ premium for 3 months offer, it said I already used a similar offer. I am assuming this is saying I've used a free trial. I have never used a free trial (I've been waiting until a vacation or something). How can I solve...

• When I went to purchase the 99¢ premium for 3 months offer, it said I already used a similar offer. I am assuming this is saying I've used a free trial. I have never used a free trial (I've been wait...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

App keeps playing commercials even though I upgraded to premium

Do I have to delete the Spotify app I used previously for my free subscription?? If so, can I transfer my playlists??

• Do I have to delete the Spotify app I used previously for my free subscription?? If so, can I transfer my playlists??
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to add off line devices

Hello everyone, do you know how to add an off line device to sync music?

• Hello everyone, do you know how to add an off line device to sync music?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

IPhone App is no longer showing my downloaded songs

I have Spotify Premium and none of my songs or playlist are available offline now. Does anyone know what's going on?

• I have Spotify Premium and none of my songs or playlist are available offline now. Does anyone know what's going on?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ipod touch 4th generation

Can you listen to offline mode on the ipod touch 4th generation?? I'm assuming you can't if it only works when it's in online mode and I'm a premium user??

• Regular
  • Can you listen to offline mode on the ipod touch 4th generation?? I'm assuming you can't if it only works when it's in online mode and I'm a premium user??
  • na30
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded premium but songs just stopped being saved

I just payed to get the spotify premium and i turned on the "available offline" button so that all my songs could be downloaded and thus saved on my iphone. All was fine up to the point when about 300 songs were downloaded. But after that spotify sai...

• I just payed to get the spotify premium and i turned on the "available offline" button so that all my songs could be downloaded and thus saved on my iphone. All was fine up to the point when about 30...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Blocking users sonos

Sorry if this is in the wrong place.I gave a friend my password to use whilst at my house.Now I keep getting messages regarding only one user at a time. I've selected the option to stop all devises etc but it hasn't stopped him using it with his sono...

• Casual Listener
  • Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I gave a friend my password to use whilst at my house. Now I keep getting messages regarding only one user at a time. I've selected the option to stop all devis...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Confused with offline

I have just downloaded premium but I can't access my songs offline I've looked up how to but on both my iPad and android there is no option to listen offline at all, someone help please

• I have just downloaded premium but I can't access my songs offline I've looked up how to but on both my iPad and android there is no option to listen offline at all, someone help please 😬
  • knr41095
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! shuffle

help please with a couple of basic questions ?my wife has just started using spotify free on her iPhone. I have been using it for years on my PC as an "unlimited" paid-for subscriber.1. when she plays an album, she only gets the option to shuffle pla...

• Regular
  • help please with a couple of basic questions ? my wife has just started using spotify free on her iPhone. I have been using it for years on my PC as an "unlimited" paid-for subscriber. 1. when she ...
  • knr41095
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to get the playinglists on the iphone 4

I have a premium account, however on one of the devices I am not able to connect Spotify with the internet to download the various playing lists. This is a Iphone 4. Furthermore it is not possible to play music on this phone.

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account, however on one of the devices I am not able to connect Spotify with the internet to download the various playing lists. This is a Iphone 4. Furthermore it is not possible to...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify abroad

I went out of state in the same country for only two days, and now it says that spotify can only be abroad for 14 days. My country is still the same in my account, but now i cant acces my account.

• I went out of state in the same country for only two days, and now it says that spotify can only be abroad for 14 days. My country is still the same in my account, but now i cant acces my account.&nb...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ipod sync

Hello there, I would like to update my account into a premium one but I got a doubt.If I connect my ipod and sync it with all the spotify music, would I lose the music already in it? Thank you Vale

• Hello there,   I would like to update my account into a premium one but I got a doubt. If I connect my ipod and sync it with all the spotify music, would I lose the music already in it? ...
  • mor5735
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Larger album art possible?

Is it possible to make album art full screen on desktop app?

• Is it possible to make album art full screen on desktop app?
  • mor5735
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotyfi premium - what passsword

Hello good afternoon! I realized the payment of the premium yesterday in this same schedule , however, not updated my account yet

• Visitor
  • Hello good afternoon! I realized the payment of the premium yesterday in this same schedule , however, not updated my account yet
  • mor5735
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Skipping tracks

My Spotify started skipping songs today on my IPhone 6. They start playing and after 10 secs they change songs. I have premium and if I can't fix this issue I will have to cancel my membership.

• My Spotify started skipping songs today on my IPhone 6. They start playing and after 10 secs they change songs. I have premium and if I can't fix this issue I will have to cancel my membership.
  • evissecx
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Car bluetooth issues

Hi All, This is my first ever post on this forum and I really hope someone can help. I have very recently started using Spotify Premium and it plays through my TV soundbar and on iphone and laptop with no issues whatsoever. However, when I try to pla...

• Regular
  • Hi All,   This is my first ever post on this forum and I really hope someone can help. I have very recently started using Spotify Premium and it plays through my TV soundbar and on iphone and ...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! looking for help

Right so ive recently got the info that spotify has videos and podcasts now but i cant seem to fine the videos? is it because its restricted in the netherlands? or something else?

• Casual Listener
  • Right so ive recently got the info that spotify has videos and podcasts now but i cant seem to fine the videos?   is it because its restricted in the netherlands?  or something else?
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify will not allow me to log in on my apple phone.

Ive tried re-installing it and logging out on all my other deivices. It just shows that "You've already created an account with this email adress". But im not trying to creat a new account im just trying to sing in.

• Ive tried re-installing it and logging out on all my other deivices. It just shows that "You've already created an account with this email adress". But im not trying to creat a new account im just tr...
  • Ayb1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues with playing a song

Hi, I am a newbie and I need help with playing a song. I have a playlist with two songs, for one of the songs after it finishes playing in the shuffle it plays other songs from the same artist yet I am playing my playlist and those other songs aren't...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am a newbie and I need help with playing a song. I have a playlist with two songs, for one of the songs after it finishes playing in the shuffle it plays other songs from the same artist yet I ...
  • Srpskislav
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes