Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Streaming problem Iphone 4s IOS 9.3.2

Hi, On my Iphone 4s when i used mobile conection (3G) streaming function doesn´t work, but it doesn´t happens when it is conect via wifi. I check that the streaming has automatic selection of music quality and able to use mobile data. I tried to dele...

• Hi, On my Iphone 4s when i used mobile conection (3G) streaming function doesn´t work, but it doesn´t happens when it is conect via wifi.   I check that the streaming has automatic selection o...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unavailability of a song

Recently Ville valo released a song called olet mun kaikuluotain and it is on Spotify but when I click the link given from Facebook it says the song is unavailable specificity for me. Other have been able to listen yet I am wondering if it's a glitch...

• Recently Ville valo released a song called olet mun kaikuluotain and it is on Spotify but when I click the link given from Facebook it says the song is unavailable specificity for me. Other have been...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding songs to playlist

When I try to add songs to my playlist on both my iPad and iPhone, I have to wait for some time (30-60 seconds) before I get the message that it was successfully added... I open the menu to add the song, and I click on the playlist I want, then I nee...

• Roadie
  • When I try to add songs to my playlist on both my iPad and iPhone, I have to wait for some time (30-60 seconds) before I get the message that it was successfully added...    I open the me...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify playlists in Runkeeper

Apparently using your own Spotify playlists is something that is not available any more in Runkeeper. Is this something that was decided by Spotify or Runkeeper?

• Apparently using your own Spotify playlists is something that is not available any more in Runkeeper. Is this something that was decided by Spotify or Runkeeper?
  • tomasrex
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I pay for premuim package but when I in my account it says I need to upgrade to premium my bank statements show I premium customer but can't get access . This only just happened since I took my Sonos device round a friends house

• I pay for premuim package but when I in my account it says I need to upgrade to premium my bank statements show I premium customer but can't get access . This only just happened since I took my Sonos...
  • ThijsZ
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Efficient removal of downloaded music from iPhone

1) Because I like music, I have many many songs/artists/albums/playlists saved to Spotify.2) I have selected over the years to download some of these to my iPhone.3) My iPhone is running out of space because Spotify consumes too much memory.4) To fre...

• Casual Listener
  • 1) Because I like music, I have many many songs/artists/albums/playlists saved to Spotify. 2) I have selected over the years to download some of these to my iPhone. 3) My iPhone is running out of s...
  • chrispdx
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! My login failed

I logged in with my CORRECT info and then a picture showed up saying: "Login Failed: You can only use Spotify 14 days abroad" but I'm not abroad and I'm still in the same place I've always been?

• I logged in with my CORRECT info and then a picture showed up saying: "Login Failed: You can only use Spotify 14 days abroad" but I'm not abroad and I'm still in the same place I've always been?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not enough storage for offline songs

Hey! I am on premium until recently, and I cannot redownload my songs to be offline as it says 'not enough storage'. I have deleted multiple apps and redownloaded premium itself but I am confident there is enough room and still no luck! HELP

• Hey! I am on premium until recently, and I cannot redownload my songs to be offline as it says 'not enough storage'. I have deleted multiple apps and redownloaded premium itself but I am confident th...
  • tomasrex
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login issues

I have downloaded and reinstalled the Spotify app after attempting to login and it stating that an account already exists with this username. I know that because I created it. I try to send a help form and change password both but the screen is actin...

• I have downloaded and reinstalled the Spotify app after attempting to login and it stating that an account already exists with this username. I know that because I created it. I try to send a help fo...
  • tomasrex
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify via BMW Connected Drive not working anymore

Hi together,I'm asking for your help. Spotify is not running anymore on my BMW Connected Drive since last week.When I'm starting Spotify on my BMW Connected Drive, the Spotify-App freezes. It even freezes on my Iphone.I already had dozens of restarts...

• Hi together, I'm asking for your help. Spotify is not running anymore on my BMW Connected Drive since last week. When I'm starting Spotify on my BMW Connected Drive, the Spotify-App freezes. It eve...
  • Groovelifter
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Missing song

I accidentally removed a song from my music library and I'm not sure what song it was. I needed to know if there was any way for me to figure out what it was and get it back?

• I accidentally removed a song from my music library and I'm not sure what song it was. I needed to know if there was any way for me to figure out what it was and get it back?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Login on two devices

I use spotify only on my iPad up till nowI have now downloaded in my iphone but wont let me login thereSays invalid username or password. But they are correctDo i need to create new account on iphone with different email as i tried and say that my em...

• Casual Listener
  • I use spotify only on my iPad up till now I have now downloaded in my iphone but wont let me login there Says invalid username or password. But they are correct Do i need to create new account on ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot login to ipad

At the beginng of this week, every time I opened Spotify on my iPad 2, it crashed my iPad. Literally every time I tried to access ANY app while Spotify was open, my iPad would reboot. So I uninstalled it and then reinstalled it. Now, I cannot log in ...

• Casual Listener
  • At the beginng of this week, every time I opened Spotify on my iPad 2, it crashed my iPad.  Literally every time I tried to access ANY app while Spotify was open, my iPad would reboot. So I unin...
  • CasieC
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! One song will not play all of a sudden?!

If I tap the song, it shows up on the bottom, then goes away does not play, I had no issue with this song for a week, just not it stops working, it will not download, if I try and queue it, it says "Sorry! You can't queue this content while connected...

• Casual Listener
  • If I tap the song, it shows up on the bottom, then goes away does not play, I had no issue with this song for a week, just not it stops working, it will not download, if I try and queue it, it says "...
  • Assureddoge
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium quit working

I bought spotify premium couple weeks ago (?) when there was this offer that you get 3 months paying 0,99€. I bought it and it worked for a while but now I noticed that it doesn't work anymore and my account settings says that I have free version. I ...

• I bought spotify premium couple weeks ago (?) when there was this offer that you get 3 months paying 0,99€. I bought it and it worked for a while but now I noticed that it doesn't work anymore and my...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hilfe

Ich habe über App Store mein Premium gekauft. Trotzdem zeigt es free an! App würde gelöscht und abgemeldet

• Ich habe über App Store mein Premium gekauft. Trotzdem zeigt es free an! App würde gelöscht und abgemeldet
  • jfert
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Available offline" feature disappeared on iPhone

I have a Premium account and it worked fine until a couple of months ago but, after updating the app on my iPhone, the "available offline" button has disappeared. I have tried to reinstall the app but it didn't't help.

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Premium account and it worked fine until a couple of months ago but, after updating the app on my iPhone, the "available offline" button has disappeared. I have tried to reinstall the app bu...
  • marcotons
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes