Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Where's the volume bar?

Hi guys, i wanna know where's the volume bar on iOS app. 

IMG_0395.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi guys, i wanna know where's the volume bar on iOS app.  
  • Jbuchanan4230
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can´t play all the songs I search for

Hey! I have had this problem for a long time. I hear songs I really like from my friends, on their spotify list, but when i try to search for it, I can´t find it or it is not playable. Whats wrong? Like i go and search for one song on my app on my ip...

• Hey!  I have had this problem for a long time. I hear songs I really like from my friends, on their spotify list, but when i try to search for it, I can´t find it or it is not playable. Whats w...
  • ItsJimmyCross
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to remove shuffle??

Shuffle function turned on by itself and now I cannot remove it ei. Everything plays shuffle and I hate the feature....how can I remove that function?? And yes I have tried every obvious trick....

• Shuffle function turned on by itself and now I cannot remove it ei. Everything plays shuffle and I hate the feature.... how can I remove that function?? And yes I have tried every obvious trick.... ...
  • dylan_grey
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 404

I have sseen othenr users had this issue as well. How did it get resolved? I have had this issue for about a week an di have tried everything I know to do.

• I have sseen othenr users had this issue as well. How did it get resolved? I have had this issue for about a week an di have tried everything I know to do.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade to Premium??

Hey guys!Today I just bought a gift card from iTunes and I wanted to use it for getting spotify premium. Usually I could pay it anytime with those gift cards from iTunes, but today it doesn't work... Can anybody please help me? I'm so confused..

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys! Today I just bought a gift card from iTunes and I wanted to use it for getting spotify premium. Usually I could pay it anytime with those gift cards from iTunes, but today it doesn't work....
  • celineptrs86
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify to iCloud?

So I have an IPhone 5C and recently created a huge playlist on my phone. I want to download the list in my phone for offline use so I don't eat up data or battery. I recently discovered my ICloud. Does iCloud work as an internal memory card. For exam...

• Regular
  • So I have an IPhone 5C and recently created a huge playlist on my phone. I want to download the list in my phone for offline use so I don't eat up data or battery. I recently discovered my ICloud. Do...
  • Tiburonsmoke
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • memory
    phone
    Spotify
    storage
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

iPod Nano - Offline Playlists

Hi there, New Spotify Premium Subscriber - enjoying the service.Quick question though, see'ing a lot of conflicting information so best to go straight to source. I own an iPod Nano 7th Gen. Is there a way you can Sync Offline playlists to be playable...

• Hi there,   New Spotify Premium Subscriber - enjoying the service. Quick question though, see'ing a lot of conflicting information so best to go straight to source.   I own an iPod Nan...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Error 404 unable to log in-help!

Hi I just updated my apps and software to try rectify this. When i try to log in it tells me I already have account but I've got one and trying to log in! Then it says error 404. Please help!

• Hi I just updated my apps and software to try rectify this. When i try to log in it tells me I already have account but I've got one and trying to log in! Then it says error 404. Please help!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Impossible to purge queue on IOS

Hello, Spotify is supposed to purge the queue when we quit the App... Well, it is not the case for me and if I want to delete completely the whole list, I need to go one by one.... Which is not an option for very long playlist. Any clue there?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Spotify is supposed to purge the queue when we quit the App... Well, it is not the case for me and if I want to delete completely the whole list, I need to go one by one.... Which is ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

IPhone app unusable. Freezes every 2 min

I have a premium Spotify account. It is unusable on my iPhone. It freezes every 2 min or so. Unable to complete a download or finish a single song. Navigation frozen. I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice as well as restarting my phone. Nothing he...

• Visitor
  • I have a premium Spotify account. It is unusable on my iPhone. It freezes every 2 min or so. Unable to complete a download or finish a single song. Navigation frozen. I have uninstalled and reinstall...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Locked out of account

Hello! I appear to be locked out of my account. I can't log in on the IOS app, and have tried reinstalling it, but to no avail.I'm unable to log in to my account online either- I've tried from a few different computers and IP addresses, but it keeps ...

• Hello!  I appear to be locked out of my account. I can't log in on the IOS app, and have tried reinstalling it, but to no avail. I'm unable to log in to my account online either- I've tried fr...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Help please

Hi I use Spotify on my phone I logged out now I can't log back in keeps saying password or email are wrong but Thay are not I can log in on line just not on app I restored app to see if that helps but still can't log in

• Hi I use Spotify on my phone I logged out now I can't log back in keeps saying password or email are wrong but Thay are not I can log in on line just not on app I restored app to see if that helps bu...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please help

I had premium previously that I payed using iTunes card and it ran out. I went to listening to music for free and now I want to go back to premium paying with iTunes card. I've tried everything but I can't figure how to make the payment

• I had premium previously that I payed using iTunes card and it ran out. I went to listening to music for free and now I want to go back to premium paying with iTunes card. I've tried everything but I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in after upgrading to premium

I've had Spotify installed on my iPhone for ages. I just saw an offer for a premium discount which I signed up for. I had to uninstall Spotify and install a new version. Now, when I try to log in using the same credentials I've always used, I get an ...

• I've had Spotify installed on my iPhone for ages. I just saw an offer for a premium discount which I signed up for. I had to uninstall Spotify and install a new version.   Now, when I try to l...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iPad app

I cannot even remove the shuffle function on my iPad in portrait or landscape since the update. The icons are too low and are out of the screen. I am basically paying premium for the bog standard Spotify. Fix it before I take my money to Apple Music ...

• I cannot even remove the shuffle function on my iPad in portrait or landscape since the update. The icons are too low and are out of the screen. I am basically paying premium for the bog standard Spo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Songs" List Disappeared on iOS

My entire list of saved songs has disapeared on my iPhone Spotify app. Playlists are unaffected (although the songs within are not recognized as saved). My desktop app still has all the songs saved. Anyone run into this before?

• My entire list of saved songs has disapeared on my iPhone Spotify app. Playlists are unaffected (although the songs within are not recognized as saved). My desktop app still has all the songs sa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

All "My music" downloaded with "Available Offline" disappeared - iPhone 6S

Hi all, in last 6 month I have "downloaded" music in Spotify on my iPhone 6S iOS 9.3.2 - about 6 GB of music, because I am on project in West Africa, internet connection is here only as prepaid data and 6GB - just for your info - is about 30$. This w...

• Hi all, in last 6 month I have "downloaded" music in Spotify on my iPhone 6S iOS 9.3.2 - about 6 GB of music, because I am on project in West Africa, internet connection is here only as prepaid data ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • disappeared
    Offline Content
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Haven't saved anything offline?

Hi there, For some time now, I keep getting the following message when using the offline feature/listening to saved albums: "You haven't saved anything from . Save this album to keep it in Your Library." Really really annoying! A solution would be gr...

• Visitor
  • Hi there,   For some time now, I keep getting the following message when using the offline feature/listening to saved albums: "You haven't saved anything from <Album Name>.  Sa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Shuffle Play - Getting Rid of it

I downloaded the Spotify app on my iPhone 2 days ago and its awesome. However today, when I open the app it mentioned "Shuffle Play" and I just tap "got it" Now this Shuffle play appears everywhere and I cant play the song I want but I have to tap Sh...

• Casual Listener
  • I downloaded the Spotify app on my iPhone 2 days ago and its awesome. However today, when I open the app it mentioned "Shuffle Play" and I just tap "got it"   Now this Shuffle play appears...
  • barrelrider60
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes