Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Spotify Family Abo

Hallo Spotify Team,Ich habe ein Android Handy und habe das Familienabo abgeschlossen. Bis auf einen Nutzer konnten alle Mitglieder hinzugefügt werden! Als Problem wird angegeben, dass es daran liegt, dass er seinen Spotify-acc mit seinen IPhone über ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo Spotify Team, Ich habe ein Android Handy und habe das Familienabo abgeschlossen. Bis auf einen Nutzer konnten alle Mitglieder hinzugefügt werden! Als Problem wird angegeben, dass es daran li...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist removed when Iphone change

Hi guys, I'm French and I have e free account.When I had my IPhone 5S, a have created some playlists and also saved some albums, etc..Recently I have change for an IPhone 6.I have saved all data of ip5s and restore into ip6.All apps works fine, etc.....

• Regular
  • Hi guys, I'm French and I have e free account. When I had my IPhone 5S, a have created some playlists and also saved some albums, etc.. Recently I have change for an IPhone 6. I have saved all dat...
  • tomasrex
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Remove fb from account

Hi!I have recently shut down my fb account but when I log on to Spotify it recognizes the mailadress as linked w my old fb account and so it reactivates my fb. This is very annoying and I just wish to delete all info having to do w my old fb. How to ...

• Hi! I have recently shut down my fb account but when I log on to Spotify it recognizes the mailadress as linked w my old fb account and so it reactivates my fb. This is very annoying and I just wi...
  • tomasrex
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

share playlist in de family account

We have now a family account. We want to put our playlists from our normal account to the family account. How is that possible?

• We have now a family account. We want to put our playlists from our normal account to the family account. How is that possible?    
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Album cover not shown for local files on iPhone app

Re-opening this bug as it seems to be a regression from something reported before. Seems like this is still happening for Spotify-iOS-App=[5.7.0.1055] on the latest iOS=[9.3.2] on an iphone6s. The artwork shows properly both on iTunes and on Spotify ...

• Casual Listener
  • Re-opening this bug as it seems to be a regression from something reported before.   Seems like this is still happening for Spotify-iOS-App=[5.7.0.1055] on the latest iOS=[9.3.2] on an iphone6...
  • tomasrex
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Followed steps to get local files on iPhone, did not work

I followed the steps to sync my local files to my iPhone spotify as given on the spotify website but when I follow the steps, my local files are still greyed out and will not play on my iPhone but will play on my computer. Someone please help. Thank ...

• I followed the steps to sync my local files to my iPhone spotify as given on the spotify website but when I follow the steps, my local files are still greyed out and will not play on my iPhone but wi...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Apple CarPlay - Spotify app is a mess.

Hello, so.. Well. I like Spotify, I really do. It's perfect on the PC and the app isn't too bad either, BUT the CarPlay integration is a complete MESS.The app works fine, but the functionality is horrible. I'll list some of things you CAN'T do in the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   so.. Well. I like Spotify, I really do. It's perfect on the PC and the app isn't too bad either, BUT the CarPlay integration is a complete MESS. The app works fine, but the functio...
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes

Use Spotify playlist with RunKeeper

I'm using spotify for 6 years and I dont like the fact that when I'm using runkeeper, it only gives you the choice of spotify's own playlists. Could you work on this that I can choose my own playlists, the spotify playlists are ok, but i want my own ...

• I'm using spotify for 6 years and I dont like the fact that when I'm using runkeeper, it only gives you the choice of spotify's own playlists. Could you work on this that I can choose my own playlist...
  • 4sheps
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

iOS Scrubber not responsive

Brief description of the issue: The scrubber (track progress bar) on the iOS lock-screen is not responsive to user input Steps to reproduce the issue:Begin audio playbackLock deviceWake device, but do not unlockTry to change track postion by adjustin...

• Brief description of the issue: The scrubber (track progress bar) on the iOS lock-screen is not responsive to user input  Steps to reproduce the issue: Begin audio playback Lock device ...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working

I just purchased the 3 months for 0.99$ premium. The payment came out of my account but I do not have premium ? I re downloaded the app and it still will not work. I'm really upset please help.

• I just purchased the 3 months for 0.99$ premium. The payment came out of my account but I do not have premium ? I re downloaded the app and it still will not work. I'm really upset please help.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

My spotify won't go premium

I've got spotify premium on my phone for a long time, but i changed my credit card and when my subscription on premium ended. I had to put another card on the itunes store and spotify premium was canceled before I could do it. But when I did, the acc...

• I've got spotify premium on my phone for a long time, but i changed my credit card and when my subscription on premium ended. I had to put another card on the itunes store and spotify premium was can...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't buy the premium version

I haven't use Spotify for 3 weeks and my premium account expired so when I tried to buy the premium account but I can't

• I haven't use Spotify for 3 weeks and my premium account expired so when I tried to buy the premium account but I can't
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

premium on my iPod

hello,so while i was listening to spotify, the ad for 3 months premium for 99 cents came up and I checked on my iPod to see if I had the money (which I do) and now when I go to subscription it won't let me go to premium, all it says is "subscription,...

• Casual Listener
  • hello, so while i was listening to spotify, the ad for 3 months premium for 99 cents came up and I checked on my iPod to see if I had the money (which I do) and now when I go to subscription it wo...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium but not yet free

I've had Spotify for a really long time. Now this is the first time I wasn't able to pay on time and my account got paused of course.... I've tried everything and everything still says free... I've checked for other accounts/deleted and reinstalled b...

• I've had Spotify for a really long time. Now this is the first time I wasn't able to pay on time and my account got paused of course.... I've tried everything and everything still says free... I've c...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

App

I downloaded the app an I paid for my premium thru my email now I can't log into my app I need help !!!

• I downloaded the app an I paid for my premium thru my email now I can't log into my app I need help !!!😫😫
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium doesn't work on iPhone

I upgraded my Spotify to Premium, but on the Computer. I closed and opened the app again on the iPhone, logged in and out, tried to delete and install new, but on the app it still says Abonnement "free"

• I upgraded my Spotify to Premium, but on the Computer. I closed and opened the app again on the iPhone, logged in and out, tried to delete and install new, but on the app it still says Abonnement "fr...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium doesn't work

I bought the offer for 0.99 for 3 months, but it doesn't work. I logged out and deleted the app a few times, but nothing helped. I bought it with PayPal if that helps.I hpoe somebody can help me.

• I bought the offer for 0.99 for 3 months, but it doesn't work. I logged out and deleted the app a few times, but nothing helped. I bought it with PayPal if that helps. I hpoe somebody can help me.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Subscription

I bought the premium feature for HK $4.90 and it said I got the premium feature. I got the receipts and stuff and it was alright. But when I went back to the Spotify app, when I tried using one of the premium features, it says 'you need to unlock the...

• I bought the premium feature for HK $4.90 and it said I got the premium feature. I got the receipts and stuff and it was alright. But when I went back to the Spotify app, when I tried using one of th...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for premium but still on free

I paid for spotify premium using my master card and I got a text from them saying that I have paid to spotify, but when I logged on my account, it says I'm still on free. I tried to sign up for premium again hoping it might recognize that I already p...

• Visitor
  • I paid for spotify premium using my master card and I got a text from them saying that I have paid to spotify, but when I logged on my account, it says I'm still on free. I tried to sign up for premi...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes