Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't login to my account using iPad web player

Can't login to my account using iPad web player

When I go to Spotify.com on my iPad, there's an option to login, but it takes me here: https://www.spotify.com/us/account/overview/.  I can't reach my library, etc. Unfortunately the iPad is too old to download the app. Is web player login on an iPad possible? Thanks. 

5 Replies

Hey @doriss, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Are you able to access the Web Player on your iPad here?
Let me know how this goes. 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi Billy-J. Thanks for the response! When I hit that page there’s no login, and none of the generic playlists or genres load. If I click on the View on Spotify link, that takes me to the App Store. I guess I can’t play or download because my iPad mini is 1st gen?

Hey @doriss

Thanks for the info! If possible, can you send me a screen recording of what you're seeing? Also, what's the software version of your iPad? You can find this by going to Settings > General > About. 

Keep me updated. 

Billy-JSpotify Star

Hi @Billy-J! I lost sight of this. The software version is 9.3.6 (13G37). Now when I click on the link you sent, it hangs up (see attachment). Thanks for your support!

image.jpg

Hey @doriss

Thanks for the reply! Can you let me know if the same happens if you tried a different browser on the iPad? 

Also, can you let me know if everything works fine on the Spotify app if you have it installed on other devices you may have? 

Keep me posted. 

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts