Can’t search songs on app

Re: Can’t search songs on app

Milejaart1

Yep exactly the same issue on iPhone 7 and iPad. Can't search or browse. Very annoying...!!

igloopoopy

had same problem (for both ios and Windows)
logging off, restarting device, logging back on worked (for now) for both

carea
Casual Listener

Its working for me again (-: I haven’t done anything different since my last post so I’m assuming it was just a technical difficulty ! good luck to everyone else! 

Highlighted

lailallalla
Casual Listener

Same here! Already tried everything and it does not work (deleting, deinstall, reinstall, delete picture because of a possible space issue, rebooting phone two times). Nothing works!

42801489-50FF-4753-85C8-14565123C1A8.png

lailallalla
Casual Listener

Same here! Already tried everything and it does not work (deleting, deinstall, reinstall, delete picture because of a possible space issue, rebooting phone two times). Nothing works!

carea
Casual Listener

it’s happening again !!! keep getting the same error message 

billyrush
Music Fan
Same issue for me on iPhone 6, and my wife on her iPhone 6s and iPad.

lilianag03
Regular

Mine won’t work either. It was working earlier today, but not anymore. Fix soon please! 

Mel971

Soy de Uruguay. Y me está pasando exactamente lo mismo ahora. Es más me hice la cuenta para poder consultar y me encuentro con que le pasa a más personas. 

lilianag03
Regular

Hey y’all! I found a loophole through this. You legit just have to **bleep** the “try again” button. It takes a few seconds, but then it will show you the buffering pop-up (like the three little dots that move. Sorry it’s hard to explain), but then the search will show up. So until they fix this issue, this is the way to get through it. ☺️

SUGGESTED POSTS