Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot find "Running"

Solved!

Cannot find "Running"

Hi,

I'm very excited to hear the release of Spotify Running.
I just tried to use this feature on my iPhone 6 app but I cannot find "Running" on side menu in app.

Does it take a few more to get it available?
Or, is premium account necessary?

App version is 3.1.0.2150.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I don't think it's limited to premium members.

Running is still rolling out to everyone so you might not have it yet. Hopefully soon!

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

12 Replies

Hi KSJ, Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Spotify Running is an amazing new feature and since it will be used on mobile devices I expect it to require a premium account.

It is however not released yet. To find the last information keep this page as your homepage 😉 --> https://www.spotify.com/us/running/

What's a Spotify Rock Star?
Marked as solution

I don't think it's limited to premium members.

Running is still rolling out to everyone so you might not have it yet. Hopefully soon!

MattSudaSpotify Star

If it's not available when it going to be available ? Clearly you have some idea of a timeline for release

In my app on iOS, I was offered the chance to try some new developments just now and now I have the new Spotify. Be warned, though, I don't think there is a way to opt out of the new beta version, though.

Hi there,

Yesterday, these new features including Running were showing up on my iPhone app.
It's not limited to premium account. Great!

Thank you all for great support.

Hi,

Do you know if Running is only being rolled out in the US so far, or should it be slowly appearing for those of us in the rest of the world (UK for me) too?

Thanks

I'm premium and still don't have this feature. Have checked daily. Not sure why it's not showing up, since the app was updated days ago.

@HughMacd

Running is not limited to the USA, it should be available in all countries soon.

MattSudaSpotify Star

try to log-out and re-log-in. This activates running for me on my iPhone.

Thanks, logging in and out worked like a charm on my iPhone. 

I have deleted my app and reloaded and still not seeing the running feature. I did get a pop up about it but haven't seen anything else. My boyfriend has it on his iPhone 6. I have an iPhone 5 - is it only available to iPhone 6 users? I was really wanting to test it out on my run this morning.

Same problem. Did everything. Nothing

Suggested posts