Free

Country

New Zealand

Device

iPhone XS Max

Operating System

iOS 12.1.4

My Question or Issue

I would like to play a song on repeat. But in the current ios app I cant find any repeat option. Checked in the player and the menu that opens up when you press the 3 dots ... at the top right corner . Please find attached the screenshots. 

I hope this is not a PREMIUM ONLY feature as I do use these features in the Spotify desktop app

Thanks in advance

IMG_3529.PNG
IMG_3528.PNG
3 Replies

Hi there!

That’s odd enough alright! Is that from a playlist radio or ‘Discover Weekly’ playlist? If you select to play the song from one of your own playlists, the three dots should allow you the option to repeat songs.
If you try selecting the song to play from a certain playlist i.e. one you made, the repeat icon should show up. Should look like photo I’ve attached.

Hope you get to repeat that song you like!

Best,

A

120C4EED-EFAE-4D90-A69A-B16D02A9E344.png

Thank you for the reply.

I am playing a song from a playlist that I have created. Unfortunately my screen for some reasn does not have a repeat button as you see in my screenshot.

Also I am curious to know why I see the Do Not Play this song option which I dont see in your screenshot. Could this be anything related to my settings? But on the other hand I dont have any issues when using the desktop app logged in to the same account. Very confused and frustated about the fact that I cant repeat songs from the app.

No problem!

That is rather strange. If you’ve tried re-installing and twiddling with the settings until you feel you can do no more, you could ask the folks at Spotify tech support. Just go to account on desktop and go to ‘Help’ then search for ‘Contact Us’ and there should be a relevant link to the issue you’re having with the availablility of song repeating.

Best,

A

Suggested posts