Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Cant Login

Cant Login

I have used the premium account for months but as of this weekend, I cant login on my iphone. 

8 Replies

neither can i  - started on saturday, and sunday i got 2 emails asking if i would like to upgrade to prem... and another about my 30 day free trial being over.

not just iphone, wont work from our android either.

desktop still works - wont load the "whats new" page though.....

Hey guys..

Had the same problem. I just erased my spotify app on my iphone, installed it again and then it worked just fine 🙂 Don't know if this is the easiest way to do this, but it worked for me 🙂 

I had the same problem recently. I had troubles updating the app on my iPhone for some reason, so I deleted and reinstalled it. Now I can't log in or anything. When I connected it to Facebook, I got an email saying I am now on a trial version of Premium (for which I was previously paying). All my playlists and everything are gone too Smiley Sad

ive tried deleting the app and redownloading / rebooting the phone but that didnt work either.

same issue here. via my iPod when I try to log in via facebook, it takes me to my fb log in page, after I enter info it says 'An error ocurred with Spotify. Please try again later'. I've been trying for a few days already. Did anyone find a solution? It was all fine until I deleted the app to clear the cache (yet another issue) and re installed it. Thx.

@Dpoler  - While I believe the previous posts were temporary log in issues, your case is a bit different. 

What's happened is youv'e made a duplicate account via your Facebook. You then upgraded the new account to Premium, rather than 'dpolee'.

This can all be resolved--an email is on its way to you now. 

I cant sign in on my computer or iphone. I changed my password and I have premium. I can sign into my spotify account though. Very frustrating. There is no phone number in the contact section for help either, i find that a little obnoxious.

Hi Gizmoleejoe- The first thing I recommend is clean reinstalls on both your computer and iPhone. 

You can find instructions based on your operating system here. Steps for your iPhone can be found below:

1. Delete the Spotify application from your iPhone/iPod. To do this, press and hold the application until it hovers and then press the X symbol
2. Restart your iPod/iPhone
3. Install Spotify again from the AppStore 

Once you've done that, just be sure you're logging in with your 'gizmoleejoe' username and not your email. 

Suggested posts