Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Car Mode

Car Mode

Hi! Recently, I was notified when I opened the app that car mode was available. I was pretty excited to try it but when I got into my car next, it wasn't available. Just wondering, did you guys take it off or is there a way to active it. I'm running Spotify on iOS 10.2
10 Replies

The same thing happened to me. A car symbol appeared but I did not check it right away and at the end of the day I tried to check it but it has disappeared. I am using the android version.

Same here. I actually got to use it for a few days. I thought it was cool and liked it. Now the option is gone! Bring that back!

I had it for a day or so and loved it. How do I activate it again?

Same here! It was awesome! Got to use it for a day and the voice commands are great since Google Assistant doesn't not interact with my personal playlists. Why was it removed? 😞

BRING IT BACK BC MY SISTER NEEDS THIS BEFORE SHE CRASHES. SHES ALWAYS TRYING TO PICK A SONG TO PLAY While driving and im scared she might get into a crash

yes, happened the same to me. i was in a bus when i saw it, so i was exited, but at night it wasn`t.

I didn't get the opportunity to see the icon pop up but have been waiting for this feature for a long time. Bring on car mode!

I've been waiting for this to come back, glad it's not just me! I thought maybe I disabled something and I've been waiting to try it cause I saw it on my app during work one day but when I went to drive home the feature was gone 😞 

Had the same, available for a day, then gone. I thought it was cool and would love to see it back!

I've never seen it, but I want it.  I use Apple CarPlay, and it drives me crazy that I can't use voice search to find artists/songs, so I'm limited to recently played artists and radio stations.

Suggested posts