Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Changes to subscription

Changes to subscription

Hi folks
iPhone was working fine when suddenly logged me out and a logged back into
noticed all music was gone and account had went to free from premium and a have paid this months payment
Checked other device which is ipad and it's all good no issues
Any help would be much appreciated
3 Replies

Hey there! Welcome to the community!

It sounds like you own two accounts, a free one and one with a Spotify Premium subscription. Here are some items that indicate you might have two accounts:

• Try logging in with any and all usernames/passwords you may have used to create an account, or that you regularly use elsewhere. 
  • If you use Facebook, you might have created an account with us through that. Try using the LOG IN WITH FACEBOOK button.
  • Enter all email addresses you use into our password reset form (you must be logged out). If an account exists, you’ll receive an email with further details. 

If you are sure you don't have to accounts, just let me know by replying in this thread.

Good luck and have a nice day! 🙂

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Yes am sure a don't have two accounts
And would
Like to know why it can change from premium to free when a have been paying regularly every month through my mobile
And now it's not letting me sign up for premium and putting me through to boku

Hmmm... It is indeed very strange. You said you are paying through your mobile provider. Could you try to contact them and ask them if anything happened?

Good luck and have a nice day! 🙂

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts