Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Confused with offline

Solved!

Confused with offline

I have just downloaded premium but I can't access my songs offline I've looked up how to but on both my iPad and android there is no option to listen offline at all, someone help please ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey. Sorry you're having issues. There are two different ways to save music for offline play. 

1. When viewing a song in a list, select the 3 dotted button to the right of the title then select "Save". The next time you are connected to wi-fi the songs will download to your phone and be available for offline play. To play when offline, select my library then songs or playlist. 

2. TO MAKE AN ENTIRE PLAYLIST AVAILABLE OFFLINE: Make a playlist. select playlist. Turn on the switch for "Available Offline" at the top of the playlist.The next time you are connected to wi-fi the songs will download to your phone and be available for offline play. To play when offline, select my library then songs or playlist. 

Hope this helps. 

-K

View solution in original post

spotcomm1.PNG
1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey. Sorry you're having issues. There are two different ways to save music for offline play. 

1. When viewing a song in a list, select the 3 dotted button to the right of the title then select "Save". The next time you are connected to wi-fi the songs will download to your phone and be available for offline play. To play when offline, select my library then songs or playlist. 

2. TO MAKE AN ENTIRE PLAYLIST AVAILABLE OFFLINE: Make a playlist. select playlist. Turn on the switch for "Available Offline" at the top of the playlist.The next time you are connected to wi-fi the songs will download to your phone and be available for offline play. To play when offline, select my library then songs or playlist. 

Hope this helps. 

-K

spotcomm1.PNG

Suggested posts