Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

shuffle

Solved!

shuffle

help please with a couple of basic questions ?

my wife has just started using spotify free on her iPhone. I have been using it for years on my PC as an "unlimited" paid-for subscriber.

1. when she plays an album, she only gets the option to shuffle play, but not only that it also plays "suggested tracks" from the same artist that are not even on the selected album. is that also compulsory, or is there something in settings that cancels this ?

2. I no longer see "unlimited" as an upgrade option for her, only premium. has "unlimited" as a subscription choice been withdrawn ?

many thanks in advance,

drofyb

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey. Sorry you're having issues. The random shuffling and playing the related artists is part of the free version. The "premium" upgrade includes unlimited use for one user. If you would like for your wife to also have premium, she would have to upgrade her account to premium as well. However, there is the option to upgrade to a family membership on your account. This is cheaper and allows up to 5 users to be invited for $14.99 per month. 

Hope this helps! 

-K

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey. Sorry you're having issues. The random shuffling and playing the related artists is part of the free version. The "premium" upgrade includes unlimited use for one user. If you would like for your wife to also have premium, she would have to upgrade her account to premium as well. However, there is the option to upgrade to a family membership on your account. This is cheaper and allows up to 5 users to be invited for $14.99 per month. 

Hope this helps! 

-K

Suggested posts