Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Payment?

Why am I being charged twice? How can I contact someone and speak to them regarding this issue?!

• Why am I being charged twice? How can I contact someone and speak to them regarding this issue?!
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My saved Songs and Albums keep disappearing

I have to log out and back in to get them back. It happens fairly often, not sure what triggers it.

• I have to log out and back in to get them back. It happens fairly often, not sure what triggers it.
  • duneeshya
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • saved albums
    saved songs
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify App crashing on iPhone 5S

I've updated my App and quit all other applications and yet Spotify crashes part way through the first song. I also have a decent amount of storage space free.Any rescue ideas?Thanks

• Regular
  • I've updated my App and quit all other applications and yet Spotify crashes part way through the first song. I also have a decent amount of storage space free. Any rescue ideas? Thanks
  • sallyhone
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • crash iPhone 5s
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline probs

Updated phone and app on iPhone six. Won't download saved songs. Tried multiple wi~if spots. What can I try next? About to end my subscription.

• Updated phone and app on iPhone six. Won't download saved songs. Tried multiple wi~if spots. What can I try next? About to end my subscription.
  • lukebotham1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't download

I had to re download Spotify to try to get the premium to work now it won't download all the way and just sits there's for days

• I had to re download Spotify to try to get the premium to work now it won't download all the way and just sits there's for days
  • KSutton
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't delete playlist in iOS app

I have an iPhone 5 and iOS 6.1 with the newest spotify app. As you can see in the picture i get this weird one and a half remove icon badge. If i click on it, spotify app force closes. http://bildr.no/view/1393004 How can i remove the playlist?

• I have an iPhone 5 and iOS 6.1 with the newest spotify app.    As you can see in the picture i get this weird one and a half remove icon badge. If i click on it, spotify app force close...
  • rasca1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Premium account not working on Iphone 3GS (iOS 6.1.3)

I've been using my Premium account on my Iphone 3GS (iOS 6.3.1.) for some years without any problems. Unfortunately, over the past months, the songs stop playing after 1 minute and 30 seconds more or less. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling SPOTIF...

• I've been using my Premium account on my Iphone 3GS (iOS 6.3.1.) for some years without any problems. Unfortunately, over the past months, the songs stop playing after 1 minute and 30 seconds more or...
  • Paula12
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Other] Consistent Labeling of "Podcasts"

It's called "Podcasts" in the "Browse" view and "Podcasts & Videos" in the "Your Library" view. What's the difference? If there is no difference, what about calling it the same?

• Gig Goer
  • It's called "Podcasts" in the "Browse" view and "Podcasts & Videos" in the "Your Library" view. What's the difference? If there is no difference, what about calling it the same?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song want to Download

When i switch to availibal offline and the song "is downloading" ITS okey but when i lose the Internett the song dont want to play. I have premium

• Casual Listener
  • When i switch to availibal offline and the song "is downloading" ITS okey but when i lose the Internett the song dont want to play. I have premium
  • Cloudnine96
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

distored sound

hi guys, I have recently started having problems with music quality on my iPhone 6s using beats wireless studio. When I make it loud the sound gets really bad like really really bad quality download. I have music offline set for High quality. It was ...

• Visitor
  • hi guys,   I have recently started having problems with music quality on my iPhone 6s using beats wireless studio. When I make it loud the sound gets really bad like really really bad quality ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Running Spotify With A Deactivated Facebook?

Hello, I use my spotify through my facebook login credentials. I am currently trying to deactivate my facebook, but in this case I am unable to login to spotify. I have tried setting a password for my devices and try to login through that, but I rece...

• Hello,   I use my spotify through my facebook login credentials.   I am currently trying to deactivate my facebook, but in this case I am unable to login to spotify.   I have tri...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on two iphones, can no longer log in anywhere

Hi.so for about a month now I've been paying for Spotify, and unable to listen to it.I have Spotify on two old iphones, neither are being used as phones. I have different playlists saved for offline listening on each of them. This was working just fi...

• Visitor
  • Hi. so for about a month now I've been paying for Spotify, and unable to listen to it. I have Spotify on two old iphones, neither are being used as phones. I have different playlists saved for ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for free

I tried to cancel my subscription but it said I was on free. How do I get a refund?

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to cancel my subscription but it said I was on free. How do I get a refund?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs Disappeared

All of my saved songs on my iPhone, iPad, and Macbook Pro have disappeared. I have reinstalled the app multiple times to no avail. It was working fine this morning. All my playlists are still there but none of my saved songs are on the app. What's th...

• Casual Listener
  • All of my saved songs on my iPhone, iPad, and Macbook Pro have disappeared.  I have reinstalled the app multiple times to no avail.  It was working fine this morning.  All my playlists...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium not working on iPhone 5?

Hello,I recently signed up to premium with my Facebook account. However, when I try spotify on my iPhone 5 the app says I'm not a premium user. The app is connected to my Facebook account as well.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I recently signed up to premium with my Facebook account. However, when I try spotify on my iPhone 5 the app says I'm not a premium user. The app is connected to my Facebook account as well.
  • Timmagnet
  • 40 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 40 replies
  • 0 likes

Share Links Stopped Working

My friends and I regularly text each other links to songs we find. Recently those links stopped working (using an iPhone 6). I click on them but they don't open the song any more. Anyone have suggestions?

• My friends and I regularly text each other links to songs we find.  Recently those links stopped working (using an iPhone 6).  I click on them but they don't open the song any more.&nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle function is annoying!!

I cannot stand shuffle!!!! It simply starts the playlist in a different section. The way the songs are listed in the playlist are exactly the same they are played in 'shuffle mode'. It's doesn't shuffle anything!!!!!!! Ugh!!I need variation during my...

• I cannot stand shuffle!!!! It simply starts the playlist in a different section. The way the songs are listed in the playlist are exactly the same they are played in 'shuffle mode'. It's doesn't shuf...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • shuffle
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

"There was an error posting to Spotify. Please try again."

Any idea what could be causing this? It's happening when I try to share an album on Spotify. It's more annoying than anything else, because share to Facebook still works OK.

• Any idea what could be causing this? It's happening when I try to share an album on Spotify. It's more annoying than anything else, because share to Facebook still works OK.
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Help! Spotify on iPod

Newbie here on using iPod! How can I stop Spotify from playing? Or is there any way to close Spotify if I want to stop listening on it for a moment? Thanks in advance

• Roadie
  • Newbie here on using iPod! How can I stop Spotify from playing? Or is there any way to close Spotify if I want to stop listening on it for a moment?   Thanks in advance
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes